did anyone else think this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did anyone else think this?

at the end, where michael walks over to ronan, at first i was thinking he was going to get a sample of his DNA to make himself a ronan hybrid. i mean a bunch of ronan clones under his complete control after teylas babys DNA allows him to complete his hybrids would be almost unstoppable.

but after he got in the throat slicing position, i didint think he would.
    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Doubt it would have entered his mind, thing with Ronan it would be more of Micheal seeing red and wanting to kill him

Comment

My first thought was that he was going to cut off his hair. That's probably because I'm wanting someone to cut off his hair since it continues to look more and more ridiculous.

Comment

Cut off half of his hair so he is bald on one side!

Comment

I did not know what he was about to do Looked a bit strange, however it makes sense that Michle would want to kill him, after all Ronen, it the only one of the team that can go toe-to-toe with a Wriath on equal terms, LOL
          A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

ronon's actions were the weakest part of the episode... there was plenty of opportunity for michael to kill him at any moment, yet he comes out alive
            I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

I thought Michael was going to cut off Ronan's head and lift it up to show his minion's like he did in 'Last Man Standing'. I've noticed several call backs to the last season's ender and thought this was one of them.

Comment

Thought he was going to scalp him.

Comment

I thought Michael was going to kidnap him. Don't ask me why though, just that's what I thought he was going to do.

Comment

I think maybe for a split second I may have thought he was going to cut off his hair. But then I realized it was going to be his head.

Robert: So, do the Wraith feed on fear, or just life in general?
                    Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.
                    Robert: So, it's like marinating them, then?

http://raethie.deviantart.com/

Comment

i thought he was gonna cut off his hair cos they were gonna do that in the episode when Ronan got turned into a Wraith worshipper as Jason had cut off his dreads, but they decided to mkae him a wig insetad, so i thought they were gonna finally get rid of it so he could finally have his normal hair.
                      i did for one scary fleeting moment think he might cut off his head... thank god he didn't!
                      Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                      Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                      Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                        I thought Michael was going to cut off Ronan's head and lift it up to show his minion's like he did in 'Last Man Standing'. I've noticed several call backs to the last season's ender and thought this was one of them.
                        That's what I thought as well, but I realised a few moments later, that it was illogical to assume that he would do this. No Hybrids were around, and he still had unfinished buissness. What was he going to do? Carry it around all episode? It didn't make much sense after I thought about it.

Comment

I thought he was going to cut his hair for DNA purposes.

Comment

I would much have preferred, Ronan to die and Michael to live. I can't stand that mans hair!

Comment

That wig or extensions or whatever that he wore in S5 was just ridiculous.

Just noticed that I said this same thing 9 months ago... Oops.

Comment

Working...
                              X