Ronnon and Amelia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronnon and Amelia

So isnt it interesting that Amelia a 5-year veteran of kickboxing outmatch a hybrid while Ronnon a veteram runner and Satedan soldier can not?

I think they should go on a date together. A sparring match should be romantic enough for Ronnon what do you think?
    Stargate Revival Please!

Well you know, kick boxing is serious business

Ye, a sparring would be the perfect date for them, Ronon would probably consider a punch in the face as foreplay.

Comment

Ronon*

Comment

It's kind of interesting how Ronon has never seen Amelia working on her bad-ass moves down at the gym...

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Well TPTB are not generally known for having any interaction whatsoever between characters before they are suddenly gasping after each others nether regions so it's hardly surprising he didn't know she was Super!She!Chuck
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            Well TPTB are not generally known for having any interaction whatsoever between characters before they are suddenly gasping after each others nether regions so it's hardly surprising he didn't know she was Super!She!Chuck
            You have a vivid imagination.

Comment

Super!She!Chuck! LOL!
              TPTB must have had a reason to give a minor character that much screen time or development. Ronon's not getting with Keller, maybe the Fighting Techie will say yes. Or get set up to die and make Ronon vengeful again.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I think their relationship would be very Dax/Worf-esque. LOL
                sigpic

Comment

LoL. romance apart, it was hilarious. I had fun watching this scene.

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                    So isnt it interesting that Amelia a 5-year veteran of kickboxing outmatch a hybrid while Ronnon a veteram runner and Satedan soldier can not?

I think they should go on a date together. A sparring match should be romantic enough for Ronnon what do you think?
                    That is crazy talk. Ronon just did the manly thing and weakened the hybrid for Amelia.
                    Also, Ronon's gun didn't hurt either.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      You have a vivid imagination.
                      I take it that's not a compliment
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                        Super!She!Chuck! LOL!
                        TPTB must have had a reason to give a minor character that much screen time or development.
                        After Alicia Vega, I am not so sure.
                        If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

So daft Vega was killed off like that, can see it happening to another bit role charcater soon.

Also should have kept Dr Heihtmier (sp)

Comment

Working...
                          X