PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Ending

General Yogi Bear
November 8th, 2008, 02:56 PM
The good guy kicking the villain off a cliff has been done many times. (Star Trek III for example.)
What should of happened is this: Micheal is standing by the ledge about to kick Sheppard off. McKay grabs his remote control car; drives it towards Michael; Michael is startled, slips on the car and falls to his death.

Briangate78
November 8th, 2008, 02:57 PM
The good guy kicking the villain off a cliff has been many times. (Star Trek III for example.)
What should of happened is this: Micheal is standing by the ledge about to kick Sheppard off. McKay grabs his remote control car; drives it towards Michael; Michael is startled, slips on the car and falls to his death.

LOL! :lol:

Pitry
November 8th, 2008, 03:09 PM
The good guy kicking the villain off a cliff has been many times. (Star Trek III for example.)

snort!

...y'know, another plausible ending would have been Michael succeeding in his evil plot, Atlantis people destroyed, and the rest of the galaxy suffering Michael's Reign of Horror.

What?... ;)

jelgate
November 8th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Sounds a little cynical

:P

Alteran of Atlantis
November 8th, 2008, 03:42 PM

:lol: That would've been funny!

jonos101
November 8th, 2008, 07:12 PM

Major :lol:

deagletime
November 8th, 2008, 08:03 PM
I would have loved to hear teyla say

"I... Have had.... enough... of yoU!!!!!!"

as Michael gets kicked off the ledge to his doom...

Col.Foley
November 8th, 2008, 08:08 PM

as Michael gets kicked off the ledge to his doom...:lol::lol::lol:

General Yogi Bear
November 8th, 2008, 11:47 PM

LOL...That would of been awesome!

Pitry
November 9th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Sounds a little cynical

:P

Moi? Cynical?! Nevah!

Freek
November 9th, 2008, 03:44 AM
I was seriously expecting those remote cars to play somesort of role. I figured they'd race them up the stairs with a bomb stuck on it and then blow it up in the control room.

Maybe just me.

Wayston
November 9th, 2008, 03:48 AM
excellent idea!! or instead of the cctv cameras they could have used the cars with webcams mounted on them or something :)

YutheGreat
November 9th, 2008, 04:47 AM
LOL

I thought the toys cars were going to play a vital role in the episode. Such things always happen.

FallenAngelII
November 9th, 2008, 05:06 AM
The good guy kicking the villain off a cliff has been done many times. (Star Trek III for example.)

Hybrid ending. John is hanging on the ledge, Teyla says "I... have had... enough... of you!!!!" and drives Rodney's car into Michael's foot, making him slip backwards and fall off the ledge!

Starry Waters
November 9th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Hybrid ending. John is hanging on the ledge, Teyla says "I... have had... enough... of you!!!!" and drives Rodney's car into Michael's foot, making him slip backwards and fall off the ledge!

LOL *waving wildly* I pick this one!

suqata
November 10th, 2008, 11:11 AM
I was waiting for a drone to blast Michael.

Rodney " I fixed the weapons"

Sheppard "Took you long enough"

wise one
November 10th, 2008, 11:25 AM
another one would be mckay out of the blue controlled the jumper with the remote of the toy cars

General Yogi Bear
November 10th, 2008, 11:56 AM
another one would be mckay out of the blue controlled the jumper with the remote of the toy cars

haha...nice

Actually I kind of thought the cars would play more of a role too. Such as finding a small crack in the stun bubble (shield) and driving the car through the crack with some C-4 on it to blow up the jumper. (I'm still trying to figure out how the car would get up the stairs. But McKay would find a way.)

rsanchez
November 10th, 2008, 02:06 PM
snort!

...y'know, another plausible ending would have been Michael succeeding in his evil plot, Atlantis people destroyed, and the rest of the galaxy suffering Michael's Reign of Horror.

What?... ;)
This would have been the good ending. Michael had the baby. He had the key to his victory, but he had to be dumb. We can't ever have good villains in Atlantis...

Her eyes said it all.

FallenAngelII
November 10th, 2008, 02:54 PM
haha...nice

Actually I kind of thought the cars would play more of a role too. Such as finding a small crack in the stun bubble (shield) and driving the car through the crack with some C-4 on it to blow up the jumper. (I'm still trying to figure out how the car would get up the stairs. But McKay would find a way.)
Wait... this is actually very important!

For one thing, the stun bubble didn't shut down anything electric. So it would actually have been possible to use the cars to get inside of it!

That should've been the solution all along! Rodney and John race against time (and hybrids quick on their feet) to reach the jumper with their cars, which have been strapped full of C4!

General Yogi Bear
November 10th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Wait... this is actually very important!

For one thing, the stun bubble didn't shut down anything electric. So it would actually have been possible to use the cars to get inside of it!

That should've been the solution all along! Rodney and John race against time (and hybrids quick on their feet) to reach the jumper with their cars, which have been strapped full of C4!

ha...wow...it really could have worked! (the classic low tech. vs. high tech.)

Would of been a cool and funny scene with Micheal looking down at the puddle jumper seeing the remote control car drive into it. Of course McKay probably would of found a way to cloak the remote control car to insure success. ha.