PDA

View Full Version : Hell Hath No Fury...

mlarke
November 8th, 2008, 12:18 PM
You know the rest.

I for one am glad that the "Michael" storyline is over, hopefully. I was getting tired of this d-bag getting the better of everyone in the galaxy.

Harsh words I know, but just considering everything that has transpired. He needed to die, whether it was from a bullet to the head or being kicked off a really high building, he just needed to die.

I hated Michael and all of the stories they devised around him.

If you agree awesome, if not, well everyone can be wrong at one time or another.

MathiasE
November 8th, 2008, 12:31 PM
I hated Michael and all of the stories they devised around him.

Same, they should've just killed him when the experiment to turn him human went wrong..

jyh
November 8th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Yeah, I was expecting Teyla to say something like "Nobody threatens my son!" I know, that would be a little cliche, but she had put up with a lot from Michael, but this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Plus, she'd heard enough of his plans, and knew he wouldn't give up on his plans, to know how dangerous he was.

I just wish they had made a reference to finding Michael's body. Otherwise it would be like that guy Murdoch on MacGyver, who seemingly 'died' over and over again, but they never found the body and of course he wasn't really dead. "Rule of TV 24: an arch-enemy isn't dead until you personally cut his head off." :p

Major_Griff
November 8th, 2008, 02:05 PM
I think they should have killed him off in either Vengeance or Search and Rescue. This episode was pretty good, but the whole hybrid thing and him needing Teyla's baby was kinda stretched too far.

bobsuncorp
November 9th, 2008, 06:48 AM
I just wish they had made a reference to finding Michael's body. Otherwise it would be like that guy Murdoch on MacGyver, who seemingly 'died' over and over again, but they never found the body and of course he wasn't really dead. "Rule of TV 24: an arch-enemy isn't dead until you personally cut his head off." :p

Totally, anyone remember Apophis? How many times did he die?

mlarke
November 10th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Yeah, I know it's sci-fi and all but I just really hope this guy is dead. I don't think there was a single episode where he was mentioned that I enjoyed. I never made sense to me as to how he rose to power as quickly as he did with the limited resources he would have had. But, oh well, with any luck at all he is gone forever. Normally I don't like to say I'm glad someone is dead, but it definitely stands true here.

Col.Foley
November 10th, 2008, 05:58 PM
they needed to kill him in a lot more personal manner then they did in SAR.