jumper destruction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jumper destruction

why was it necessary for rodney to fly the jumper up to the control room to dial the gate
    if i remember correctly in sg1 s8 they dialed a gate on the other side of the globe with a puddle jumper so whats a 1000ft or so

Didn't quite get that either, and the puddlejumpers can dial spacegates without any problem and i doubt they're always within a few hundred ft from them when they dial..
    Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
    Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

maybe there's protocol features for the Atlantis Gate? So that the ancients didn't just dial a gate from the underwater bay/ tower bay for fun all the time. So they have to be real close to the control room to dial

Comment

The writers wanted to have the shot of the jumper flying up from the water.

Comment

Originally posted by jollyrogue View Post
          maybe there's protocol features for the Atlantis Gate? So that the ancients didn't just dial a gate from the underwater bay/ tower bay for fun all the time. So they have to be real close to the control room to dial
          Hm...possibly. Maybe there's some kind of shield or plating that pevents dialing from too far away.

Oh...I was the one that kept dialing the Gate for fun. My fault!

Comment

Working...
          X