X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I watch previous season(s)?

Hi,

I am just getting into BSG. Yes very late. I watched the Miniseries part 1 and 2. I have watched up to Ep:4 -"Act of Contrition" of Season 1.

I have watched them all online through various sites.

Anyone know where I can find the rest of season 1 and other seasons as well.

Thanks in advance,
    Max

the best is you buy it on dvd....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
      the best is you buy it on dvd....
      I do appreciate your response but the web is evolving right before our eyes. MANY, many popular shows are available online. They list and stream ALL of the seasons as well.

Like I mentioned, I have watched so many episodes of BSG online already and if I search long enough I can find them all here and there.

I was just hoping someone had found something that I had not found already.

Thanks again

Comment

You can watch the seasons on iTunes. $2 for each episode, or $4 for each episode in HD. Think the mini series is up there too.

I'm not sure if that's the most economical solution however.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by maxinator View Post
          I do appreciate your response but the web is evolving right before our eyes. MANY, many popular shows are available online. They list and stream ALL of the seasons as well.

Like I mentioned, I have watched so many episodes of BSG online already and if I search long enough I can find them all here and there.

I was just hoping someone had found something that I had not found already.

Thanks again
          Just an FYI here on GW we do not allow anyone to post any links or address for illegal downloads. So unless you receive the information privately the only places that can be recommended will be sanctioned sources
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

it's not very easy to use google or....
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              it's not very easy to use google or....
              I soooooo hunt
              Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Hulu, unbox or ITunes are the ONLY places we can suggest here.

other places are illegal and it says right in our FAQ

Episode downloads. Do not use GateWorld to request, trade, or advertise illegal downloads of copyrighted films or television programs, including Stargate. Keep any such conversations in private e-mail -- no exceptions.

so, good luck finding anything else, but this topic is over please
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X