Smart Minions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart Minions

Apart from the one send out to find Teyla, Michael's minions seemed to be quite intelligent. Trying to access the selfdestruct and calculating the time to cut power to Atlantis. How did Michael obtain these minions?

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
    Apart from the one send out to find Teyla, Michael's minions seemed to be quite intelligent. Trying to access the selfdestruct and calculating the time to cut power to Atlantis. How did Michael obtain these minions?
    Ummm... Michael's minions were just run-of-the-mill Athosians, who, as far as we know, are just as intelligent as anyone else. Michael made them "better" (possibly boosting their IQ)... but they all did it on Michael's orders (or so we assume).

I doubt he just flew them all in there and then went "You're free to do whatever you wish to while I kidnap Torren".

Comment

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
      He bought them at the minions shop?

He needs intelligent minions, it's no good saying "arm the self destruct" and them responding "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... how do I do that?"
      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

I was thinking this exact same thing when I was watching the episode. I mean I thought the hybirds were Athosians but these guys were calculating integers and talking about other stuff I have no clue about.
        Was there a lot of call for integers in Athosian life?
        Well I suppose the hybirds had half a season to study up so I guess we can accept that.

But then again one hybrid, whilst looking for a woman and child, ignored the fact he could hear a baby crying in the otherwise silent hallway. Normally these scenes are okay because then they suddenly show a cat running away and they blame that or there's other sounds going on but there was nothing else!
        And they checked the entire area, found nothing and still the hybrid guy didn't think to mention the crying walls!
        What else could that have been!?
        Strong on math, weak on common sense.

Comment

Working...
        X