Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael's minions clearly have brain damage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael's minions clearly have brain damage!

"Ouh, I hear a baby crying!" - But there's no one there. I must've imagined it!

What kind of inept minion doesn't alert his comrades and have them search that portion of the corridor inside out?! Or at least turn around to walk in the direction of the crying! But nooo, he just keeps on walking, away from the clearly audible baby's cry!

I mean, at the very least he could've walked in the same direction of the crying! What, was he expecting the baby to be a master ventriloquist or something?

Clearly, the minions suffered brain damage of at least a minor degree when they transitioned from Athosians into Minions.
    Last edited by FallenAngelII; 08 November 2008, 03:18 AM.

Probably the only thing that annoyed me this whole episode.

Lets just forget it ever happened.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sasso View Post
      Probably the only thing that annoyed me this whole episode.
      Same here. I mean WTF, if you hear the thing your after you don't run away from it.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
        Same here. I mean WTF, if you hear the thing your after you don't run away from it.
        Acute babyphobia?

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
          Acute babyphobia?
          Or maybe he had a headache and didn't want to wake the baby up in case it cried.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

I think the minion guy didn't know cos the baby's cries were echoed throughout the corridor so he probably couldn't pinpoint the location. He may have hearing problems more so than actual brain damage.

Comment

The minion could at least called for back-up.

Comment

Originally posted by JackHarkness_Hot View Post
                I think the minion guy didn't know cos the baby's cries were echoed throughout the corridor so he probably couldn't pinpoint the location. He may have hearing problems more so than actual brain damage.
                He turned around towards a certain direction... and then walked in the other. He didn't alert anyone else and have them search the same area. Clearly, if he heard the baby cry in that area, it was around there somewhere, possibly hiding.

But nooo. He just went back to Michael and said "Oh, we couldn't find them" and that wasthat.

Comment

Christ, do you really need to make so many threads? Just make a general complaint thread and cut out the clutter.
                  These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Michaels minions went to the DR. Evil School for evil henchmen..and flunked!
                    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

This part really annoyed me too....and I think it is clear...and not by this alone, that they really do have some sort of neural disadvantage.
                      I just, personally, think that there might have been a logical explanation about that.
                      I mean there was clearly nothing there, and even though it would have been stupid not to check it out, he probably was not told about compartments in the wall that could do that. I mean, who knows?
                      Still irked me though.

Comment

One thing that bothered me was that they said they searched the whole area inside the field, but no one seemed to have noticed that the captured humans have escaped...

Comment

Maybe it's because Michael didn't have full control over his minions, this was of course why he wanted Teyla's baby in this first place. The Athosian part of the minion took over at this point and decided to let them go, like in the Kindred when Kanan was about to free Teyla before Michael came. [/fanwank]
                          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                            This part really annoyed me too....and I think it is clear...and not by this alone, that they really do have some sort of neural disadvantage.
                            I just, personally, think that there might have been a logical explanation about that.
                            I mean there was clearly nothing there, and even though it would have been stupid not to check it out, he probably was not told about compartments in the wall that could do that. I mean, who knows?
                            Still irked me though.
                            But when you hear a baby's crying when you're, you know, looking for a baby, you don't just ignore it. And what do you assume if there's nothing there? Ouh, hidden compartment (what the hell was that hidden compartment about, anyway? It looked like some random hidden compartment just there for the sake of hiding).

Comment

What if that guy secretly wanted Teyla and the baby to flee?

Comment

Working...
                              X