PDA

View Full Version : Hurray for the Kawoosh!

TraK
November 8th, 2008, 01:31 AM
Hurray for the kawoosh. that was one of the things i missed from sg-1, where they would actually use the gate for something. It reminded me of the episode Prisoners, where the prisoners would stand in front of the kawoosh and get vaporized. And also the episode Origin where they destroyed the Alteran device in the Kawoosh.

Ahhh. good times.

fumblesmcstupid
November 8th, 2008, 01:37 AM
poor poor Kowalski!

he lost his head!

Nadji
November 8th, 2008, 02:22 AM
poor poor Kowalski!

he lost his head!

Was that the Kawoosh that took Kawalski's head?

The Kawoosh was a very nice throw back to classic Stargate. Now that we are reminiscing, what about the Mega kawoosh that made light work of the Ori Ship? That was a hum-dinger.

fumblesmcstupid
November 8th, 2008, 02:51 AM
My bad...It was the wormhole turning off that killed Kolawski! :(

thedrumm3rguy
November 8th, 2008, 03:45 AM
hurrah! kawoosh! of doom strikes again! :D

pity the gate bridge wasn't intact....just dial P3W451 and send Michael into stargates favorite memory-hole :D

Nadji
November 8th, 2008, 03:46 AM
Yep, that's right :). Poor bugger.

MathiasE
November 8th, 2008, 03:48 AM
My bad...It was the wormhole turning off that killed Kolawski! :(

Didnt Kowalski die because the goa'uld in him failed to escape and decided to kill the host rather than be kept prisoner?
He wasn't in the event horizon when the gate closed.

FallenAngelII
November 8th, 2008, 03:57 AM
Didnt Kowalski die because the goa'uld in him failed to escape and decided to kill the host rather than be kept prisoner?
He wasn't in the event horizon when the gate closed.
The back of his head was. You can see it missing briefly.

MathiasE
November 8th, 2008, 04:23 AM
The back of his head was. You can see it missing briefly.

Aye you are correct sir, just rewatched it and managed to pause it at the tenth of a second it's showing =)

Jeffala
November 8th, 2008, 08:24 AM
The Kawoosh was a very nice throw back to classic Stargate. Now that we are reminiscing, what about the Mega kawoosh that made light work of the Ori Ship? That was a hum-dinger.

That's my favorite.

Alteran of Atlantis
November 8th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Hurray for the kawoosh. that was one of the things i missed from sg-1, where they would actually use the gate for something. It reminded me of the episode Prisoners, where the prisoners would stand in front of the kawoosh and get vaporized. And also the episode Origin where they destroyed the Alteran device in the Kawoosh.

Ahhh. good times.

:indeed: I always thought it was cool when stuff got vaproized in the kawoosh. I thought it was awsome when part of the Jumper got vaporized and we could see inside i.

Yes! Send Michael to the black hole!!! :D