Control Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control Tower

As a slightly interesting aside, anyone else notice the still existing damage to the outer wall of the control tower? I believe it was shown prior to the later continuation of Ronon and Woolsey's talk / Michael's jumper coming through the gate... although, it may have been later in the episode. It's just for some fun, especially since most like to b!tch and moan about these little things.

Hmmm. I never noticed. Although, something they really should have done was leave some sign of damage INSIDE the control tower. theres not even a sign of scorch marks or cracks. Its perfectly back the way it was, like replicators had fixed it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TraK View Post
      Hmmm. I never noticed. Although, something they really should have done was leave some sign of damage INSIDE the control tower. theres not even a sign of scorch marks or cracks. Its perfectly back the way it was, like replicators had fixed it.
      Maybe they dropped some paint to the Main Tower with jumpers.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
      X