Is season 4 enterprise's last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is season 4 enterprise's last?

I really hope not because so far, this season rocks!!!!

I just watched "The Forge" and it was an amazing episode!

Soong ark was great, and I can't wait for the romulan three-parter!
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

If ratings go up it should stay, if they fall then its doomed, easy as that.
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

It could just be me, I'm not following Enterprise, but doesn't the series have a ratings problem? It's entirely possible that they've simply played that francise out.

Comment

There could be many reasons why to end ST:E, ratings, dry stories, the network not liking it anymore, haha...

Right now, i think UPN is just about 50/50 on if they should keep the show or not, but thats just me guessing. I'm guessing that they aren't 100 percent sure on ending the show because all shows usually do bad on Fridays, and since UPN has newly introduced Fridays to original programming (i didn't count movies as original programming), i think ST:E has been doing pretty well with its ratings for its current budget and timeslot.
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

If the season continues with the quallity we've seen so far, we just might get Season 5. I say let the producers do the best they can with the threat of cancellation. If they get cancelled, they get cancelled, but at least they'll be able to say they did their best.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson
            If the season continues with the quallity we've seen so far, we just might get Season 5. I say let the producers do the best they can with the threat of cancellation. If they get cancelled, they get cancelled, but at least they'll be able to say they did their best.
            What if they didn't? Haha... I agree though, so far, the season is so much better than last year.

To be more specific in budgets (comparing Charmed and ST:E)
            Enterprise: $997,760

Charmed: $2,489,664

I would say that Enterprise has really challenged the crew, because i really think the sets this year still look good

Comment

I suspect Charmed is more expensive due to expensive actresses and actors.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson
                I suspect Charmed is more expensive due to expensive actresses and actors.
                Heh, i suppose so, because the special effects for their powers aren't even that fancy. haha But sadly, the ship views in space in ST:E aren't that great anymore either

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                  Heh, i suppose so, because the special effects for their powers aren't even that fancy. haha But sadly, the ship views in space in ST:E aren't that great anymore either

And TOS used paper plates as ships, so I really don't see a problem.
                  It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Well, the reason that the ships don't look so great, is because their budget went from 5Million an episode to a little over 3Million.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I doubt Enterprise had a budget of 5 million / episode. I've read they are under 1 million / episode now.

Comment

I hope it isnt! Its finally getting good!
                        "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Taken off IMDB:

* The average budget for each episode of Enterprise in its first season was $3,500,000. Due to both the successes of the show and more creative technicalities required for further seasons, the budget was increased to $5,000,000 starting with the first episode of season two "Shockwave Part II".

* The total cost of Enterprise for two full seasons is approximately $229,500,000 - one of the top 5 most expensive shows on current US television.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                            I doubt Enterprise had a budget of 5 million / episode. I've read they are under 1 million / episode now.
                            You can check Thefutoncritic.com for each series budgets (You can also see how much they pay for advertising) Its kind of interesting, haha...

Comment

Can't say I find any budgets there. Looks like the poor site doesn't even have a search function Feel free to enlighten me where the budgets are listed. I only find the ads.

Comment

Working...
                              X