It is about time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is about time!

It is about time that Michael died, even though he was a good character.

Any thoughts on how his character could have continued?

Originally posted by mike123 View Post
    It is about time that Michael died, even though he was a good character.

Any thoughts on how his character could have continued?
    Absolutely. He's sealed in a box, and sent to Area 51, to be examined by top men.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

He needed killing, and it was absolutely appropriate that Teyla be the one who sealed his doom.

Comment

I am not convinced with these writers. He cloned himself. You guys really believe hes dead ? He more then likely cloned himself after he saw that cloning Carson worked

Comment

I dont know i think it would also be right if Ronnon killed him beacuse he has always said we gotta kill him and no one listend to him. I did think the fight was bad ass though.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
            I am not convinced with these writers. He cloned himself. You guys really believe hes dead ? He more then likely cloned himself after he saw that cloning Carson worked
            I doubt it. A Michael clone could be dangerous to Michael, because he could challenge the rule of Michael. And I totally just had a Being John Malkovich moment.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
              I doubt it. A Michael clone could be dangerous to Michael, because he could challenge the rule of Michael. And I totally just had a Being John Malkovich moment.
              Not really he could have the clone(s) locked up or something & when he dies the clones are released

Comment

I agree, Michael served his time and it was appropriate that Teyla was the one that killed him, if it was anyone else it would have been bad if someone else did. Teyla was the one that had to kill him, they were the one with the history that had to be settled.

sigpic
                Sig by me!
                My FanFic's

Comment

Why would the writers do that now, when the series is ending?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    Why would the writers do that now, when the series is ending?
                    I don't think atlantis had been canceled at the time this was written/filmed.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                      I don't think atlantis had been canceled at the time this was written/filmed.
                      Yeah, but what difference does that make?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                        Yeah, but what difference does that make?
                        Difference is, let's just say the clone idea is right or Michael isn't dead, then this episode was likely written with a S6 in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                          Difference is, let's just say the clone idea is right or Michael isn't dead, then this episode was likely written with a S6 in mind.
                          Naam, to be completely honest, Michael was going to have to go eventually. Granted, I thought he should have gone in Misbeggotten, that's neither here nor there. The way this episode ended, it was the final goodbye. Teyla had her closure.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                            Naam, to be completely honest, Michael was going to have to go eventually. Granted, I thought he should have gone in Misbeggotten, that's neither here nor there. The way this episode ended, it was the final goodbye. Teyla had her closure.
                            I know, I'm just saying.
                            Last edited by naamiaiset; 08 November 2008, 12:08 AM.

Comment

It was time for him to go. He was starting to get stale and boring since the end of S4
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X