This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S9 Storylines

Ok, so the Gateworld vote this week asked us to decide which previous storyline we would like to see revisited. While there were some great options (which I have to admit i would like to see all of them revived) there were obviously so many more that could come back. I was just wondering what other storylines people wanted to see. If you would like to say the storyline you'd like revisited and I get enough responses I'll produce a little chart with the most popular responses.

I'm sure I've got a few, but the first one I'm going to suggest is Lara from 'A Hundred Days', as I'd really love to see Jack's face if she came through the iris with his son. There could be such a big hoo-ha with that one!

Please let me know your thoughts!

thanks!
    Last edited by JackDaniels; 19 November 2004, 04:51 PM.

On number 1 : the ancient Asgard. We kinda need to upgrade those grey fellas I like Thor to be the first real Asgard again

Other storylines I'd like to see aren't really revisited storylines, but new ones that answer the questions we all have :
    - What the **** is that 9th chevron for ?
    - Who and what are the furlings ?
    - Descended ancients who wanted to be part of the four (five ?) race coalition again instead of playing bridge in the Oma Desala fan club
    - Can we learn to make naquadria ?

Comment

Originally posted by JackDaniels
      .I'm sure I've got a few, but the first one I'm going to suggest is Lara from 'Shades of Grey', as I'd really love to see Jack's face if she came through the iris with his son. There could be such a big hoo-ha with that one!

Please let me know your thoughts!

thanks!
      Lara is one I would like to know about too. (Lara is from the episode, One Hundred Days, I believe.) What if she had a daughter? (I can take either a daughter or a son)

Clone Jack, Charlie (Re'tu), Nick, the Tok'ra, and of course, an update on Jonas.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        Lara is one I would like to know about too. (Lara is from the episode, One Hundred Days, I believe.) What if she had a daughter? (I can take either a daughter or a son)

Clone Jack, Charlie (Re'tu), Nick, the Tok'ra, and of course, an update on Jonas.
        Thanks for catching my mistake. I don't know why i would think she had had a son, its just immediately what i would assume.

Other past storylines i've also been thinking about are:

The Tollan
        The foothold aliens
        Nyan (New Ground)
        Martin Lloyd (Point of No return.wormhole x-treme)
        Cassie (I'd love to know what happened to her after Janet died)
        The Aschen
        and the people freed from their slave labout in "Beneath the Surface"

I think we all agree that season 9 will be so worth it if they can deal with some of these storylines!

Comment

Some of those are impossible
          The Tollan, they're wiped of the face of their planet.
          Martin Lloyd is now in the entertainment business and the other aliens are gone, so why would anyone bother him again ?
          The Aschen ... well, they seem to be stuck in a black hole. Although, the exploded sun and the Aschen couldn't both have a connection with that gate at the same time so there is an opening.

The other storylines, well, to be honest, I don't think they'd be that interesting.

Comment

sarah gardner

given all that she's been through and the magnitude of what happened to her in chimera, i think it's a shame if that aspect of her character (her new status) is just dropped and never mentioned again
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

clone Jack was my number 1 choice I just loved it. I'd really like it if they needed his expertise on something because the original was unavailable.

Other than that, we can always use more Maybourne, he's great and we don't see him enough (that is if he doesn't get killed in the upcoming episode)

I don't want to see Laira, it's ok if we get news from her but her showing up with a kid is so...soap-opera...

I'd like to see Orlin again, he's ascended, maybe he's still stalking Carter? It'd be cool if SG-1 got in trouble and he decided to help.

And how about seeing Sam telling Cassie how to send them home from the future and maybe Cassie joining the Air Force. Knowing what she knows, I don't see her not wanting to work at the SGC.
              May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

In addition to the poll options and Laira, Sarah Gardner, the Aschen

I'd also like to know.....

spoiler for "Grace"
                Spoiler:
                Who the heck were those guys in the spaceship??

Also wouldn't mind knowing what the Nox have been up to --I suspect not much.
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                  I don't want to see Laira, it's ok if we get news from her but her showing up with a kid is so...soap-opera...
                  I agree.

course, maybe jack and laira and the love child can be the B plot to Sam and Pete picking out thier china pattern or something.

see, there's a pattern
                  affinity/chimera spoilers
                  Spoiler:
                  ok, in the first s/p eps, danny shacks up with his goaulded girlfriend and we get a glimpse into his 'personal' life...then in affinity it's teal'c's turn to get some nookie and 'personal life'

so it's jack's turn
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I actually want to know that she *didn't* have a child. That's always bothered me the way she clutched her er...womb....as Jack left. It does get a little soap-opery if Jack suddenly has a kid.
                    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      sarah gardner. given all that she's been through and the magnitude of what happened to her in chimera, i think it's a shame if that aspect of her character (her new status) is just dropped and never mentioned again
                      Absolutely, Sarah. I mean, what the heck did they do, just send her back to Chicago with all those memories? I doubt it!

My number want-to-see-again is Nicholas Ballard. I loved Crystal Skull -- and the actor who played Nick is just so...cute. I don't mean cute as in looks, but in actions and such.

Nyan. Yeah, where's he been these last five years?
                      Did we ever replicate that blue stuff Aris Boch was drinking?
                      THE FURLINGS!!!! Not that it would be a re-visit, but it would be nice to have a first visit!

Dana Jeanne
                      Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

[QUOTE=Dana_Jeanne]Absolutely, Sarah. I mean, what the heck did they do, just send her back to Chicago with all those memories? I doubt it!

My number want-to-see-again is Nicholas Ballard. I loved Crystal Skull -- and the actor who played Nick is just so...cute. I don't mean cute as in looks, but in actions and such.

Nyan. Yeah, where's he been these last five years?
                        Did we ever replicate that blue stuff Aris Boch was drinking?
                        THE FURLINGS!!!! Not that it would be a re-visit, but it would be nice to have a first visit!

Dana Jeanne[/QUOTE

Im pretty sure that they are going to do something with Nicholas Ballard ( Crystal Skull)
                        Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

what about a return of the character from Fire and Water. he did say his mate was back on earth fighting by the side of human's in ancient babylon. and that maybe one day he and sg1 can be friends

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            I agree.

course, maybe jack and laira and the love child can be the B plot to Sam and Pete picking out thier china pattern or something.

see, there's a pattern
                            affinity/chimera spoilers
                            Spoiler:
                            ok, in the first s/p eps, danny shacks up with his goaulded girlfriend and we get a glimpse into his 'personal' life...then in affinity it's teal'c's turn to get some nookie and 'personal life'

so it's jack's turn
                            Spoiler:
                            go read the spoilers for Threads

Comment

id like to see more from the aschcen, somemore of nyan. another ep on the planet from 100 days.

more reetu, more aliens in foothold!
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                              X