X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleveland is getting his own show!!!

Omg.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

That's weird, I was just saying to my brother the other day how they should cancel Family Guy so it doesn't go on past it's sell by date.
    Good game, Fox. Good game.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69 View Post
      That's weird, I was just saying to my brother the other day how they should cancel Family Guy so it doesn't go on past it's sell by date.
      Good game, Fox. Good game.
      And ABC is picking up King of the Hill.

Comment

Yup, I've known for quite a while now.

Not too bothered myself. I'm a huge Family Guy fan though. The idea of The Cleveland Show sounds quite interesting, as well as the fact that they're carrying over some of Family Guy's famed randomness (like for instance having Bears as next door neighbours), but I get the feeling that this will just fall in line behind Family Guy with American Dad...
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Actually, Fox's Sunday night line would be

8:00 PM - The Simpsons
          8:30 PM - The Cleveland Show
          9:00 PM - Family Guy
          9:30 PM - American Dad

American Dad is okay. It has some good one liners on occasion. But not nearly as good as Family Guy or King of the Hill.

Comment

i dont like king of the hill

oh yeh and this is old...... i probably wont watch it id rather see a spin off featuring quagmire then cleveland
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              i dont like king of the hill

oh yeh and this is old...... i probably wont watch it id rather see a spin off featuring quagmire then cleveland
              There already is...

It's called pr0n.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                American Dad is okay. It has some good one liners on occasion. But not nearly as good as Family Guy or King of the Hill.
                I dunno, American Dad always seemed (to me) like the witty version of Family Guy. Recent FG always boils down to random cut aways references, AD at least had some clever gags behind it rather than lowest common denominator pop culture references. FG won't age well at all.

(And in the grand scheme of things Futurama and Arrested Development were just better shows. There's witter word play, awesome "screw the audience" jokes and consistent laugh out loud moments. If you don't get the pop culture references, an episode of Family Guy is just a fart in the wind.)

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

FG is too busy turning stewie gay, american dad is the ****, with an awesome theme song to boot

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                  There already is...

It's called pr0n.
                  gigity gigity gooo
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

???
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The most boring character out of the lot, meh. Surely Stewie or Quagmire would have been better options?

Comment

this is stupid.

why don't they just bring back Futurama.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          The most boring character out of the lot, meh. Surely Stewie or Quagmire would have been better options?
                          i'm with you

i think Quagmire spin off would be alot better - but i love that character so i may be biased
                          "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            During an interview with Seth McFarlane, he explained that the rights to Cleveland's character are owned by the actual voice actor that voices him, and that he also helped Seth conceive Family Guy and its characters. However he has chosen to move Cleveland onto his own show instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTr-b2g_COc

^^^LOL
                            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Bee11 View Post
                              i'm with you

i think Quagmire spin off would be alot better - but i love that character so i may be biased
                              the beauty of quagmire is that he comes in hilarious doses that fit randomly into the menagerie of the show.
                              an entire show of his sexual antics would wear out very, very quickly.

i don't understand why people don't know/notice these things

it's the exact same reason why Joey (the Friends spinoff) failed.

Comment

Working...
                              X