PDA

View Full Version : maybe?(SPOILERS for Mobieus and maybe season 9)

lord-anubis
November 19th, 2004, 11:29 AM
ok i was thinking there going to being back Major Kawalsky in mobieus and even though mobieus is about time travel and alternate timelines. i think it would be cool if some how some way. Major Kawalsky becomes a team part of sg1 and would be in season 9. it would be nice beacsue RDA is only going to be in 4 eps of season 9 and Amanda Tapping pobly won't be in a lot of the first half of season 9 eps.

BeaC
November 19th, 2004, 11:49 AM
I'd love that but somehow I don't see that happening... They would have to have A GOOD explanation in how they bring him back.
But then again... In Stargate Universe everything is possible....

David85
November 19th, 2004, 12:51 PM
I think that is a terrible idea, leave the dead dead, and just have new people.

geb
November 21st, 2004, 04:12 AM
why is amanda tapping going to be missing for the first few episodes?

Janus
November 21st, 2004, 04:21 AM
why is amanda tapping going to be missing for the first few episodes?

She's pregnant.

Wass
November 21st, 2004, 08:17 AM
And she's expected to give birth in March 2005 the same time as production on season 9 starts.

shockwave
November 21st, 2004, 10:20 AM

I liked Kawalsky, wouldn't mind seeing him as a regular. If he stays, I hope they make "use" of the fact that he is "dead". They didn't do this very much with Daniels Ascention storyline

Darkstar
November 22nd, 2004, 02:00 AM
possible spoilers

in season 9 or mobius episode
i've heard we get to see anubis is his unaccended state but how they will do that i don't know probably time travel.
and its roumered we will meet the aschen again but weather they will come to earth in ships is anybodys guess. :rolleyes:

Kanten
November 22nd, 2004, 03:58 AM
possible spoilers

i've heard we get to see anubis is his unaccended state but how they will do that i don't know probably time travel.

Yes, that should be Reckoning, later this season. And it'll probably be flashbacks of his ascension.

Wass
November 22nd, 2004, 04:18 AM
possible spoilers

I think your getting confused with the episode "Threads"

and its roumered we will meet the aschen again but weather they will come to earth in ships is anybodys guess. :rolleyes:

It's just a rumour nothing concrete has come to light.

honzix
December 2nd, 2004, 08:02 AM
I totally agree with you.I´m happy everytime Kawalsky shows up but I´m not sure I would like to see him as a full time member of SG-1

NightGloom
December 2nd, 2004, 09:50 AM
I like Kawalsky, but I can't see him as a fourth member of SG-1, maybe just for guest appearances. It'd be like bringing back the dead (again).

Although I'm all for bringing Janet back...

Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
December 2nd, 2004, 10:02 AM
I like Kawalsky, but I can't see him as a fourth member of SG-1, maybe just for guest appearances. It'd be like bringing back the dead (again).

Although I'm all for bringing Janet back...

Agreed, leave Kawalsky dead, he's death was one of the strong episodes of SG-1 (even if it was only episode 2 :) ) and bringing him back would sorta neate what he went through.

Now, I hope Janet comes back, I thought her death was kinda pointless. You only know she's dead at the end of the episode. There's hardly anything to mourn. Especially since it was a comedic episode, not the right state of mind you want fans to be in when you're about to kill one of the best characters in the series.

david2708
December 2nd, 2004, 10:51 AM
Yeah, leave Kawolski dead.I don't know, give the vacancy to Major Davis or just bring back Jonus without the bad hair and be done with it.
Oh, and I'd like to see somekind of The 'ancients go bad' storyline. A bit of civil war up there at the ancient pearly gates spilling over into the Stargate universe. After all, Anubus was an ancient gone bad of sorts.

MasterPower
December 4th, 2004, 12:13 PM
Kawolski is dead. I don't think he is coming back.
I kinda hope O'Neill leaves season 9. It would be interesting to see how SG-1 would be able to run as a 3-person team. But it makes you think if O'Neill goes, who would be base commander?