Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

maybe?(SPOILERS for Mobieus and maybe season 9)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe?(SPOILERS for Mobieus and maybe season 9)

ok i was thinking there going to being back Major Kawalsky in mobieus and even though mobieus is about time travel and alternate timelines. i think it would be cool if some how some way. Major Kawalsky becomes a team part of sg1 and would be in season 9. it would be nice beacsue RDA is only going to be in 4 eps of season 9 and Amanda Tapping pobly won't be in a lot of the first half of season 9 eps.

I'd love that but somehow I don't see that happening... They would have to have A GOOD explanation in how they bring him back.
    But then again... In Stargate Universe everything is possible....

Comment

I think that is a terrible idea, leave the dead dead, and just have new people.
      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

why is amanda tapping going to be missing for the first few episodes?

Comment

Originally posted by geb
          why is amanda tapping going to be missing for the first few episodes?
          She's pregnant.
          sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

And she's expected to give birth in March 2005 the same time as production on season 9 starts.
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by David85
              I liked Kawalsky, wouldn't mind seeing him as a regular. If he stays, I hope they make "use" of the fact that he is "dead". They didn't do this very much with Daniels Ascention storyline

Comment

possible spoilers

in season 9 or mobius episode
                i've heard we get to see anubis is his unaccended state but how they will do that i don't know probably time travel.
                and its roumered we will meet the aschen again but weather they will come to earth in ships is anybodys guess.
                For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
                  possible spoilers

i've heard we get to see anubis is his unaccended state but how they will do that i don't know probably time travel.
                  Yes, that should be Reckoning, later this season. And it'll probably be flashbacks of his ascension.

Comment

possible spoilers

I think your getting confused with the episode "Threads"

and its roumered we will meet the aschen again but weather they will come to earth in ships is anybodys guess.
                    It's just a rumour nothing concrete has come to light.
                    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by David85
                      I totally agree with you.I´m happy everytime Kawalsky shows up but I´m not sure I would like to see him as a full time member of SG-1

Comment

I like Kawalsky, but I can't see him as a fourth member of SG-1, maybe just for guest appearances. It'd be like bringing back the dead (again).

Although I'm all for bringing Janet back...
                        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                          I like Kawalsky, but I can't see him as a fourth member of SG-1, maybe just for guest appearances. It'd be like bringing back the dead (again).

Although I'm all for bringing Janet back...
                          Agreed, leave Kawalsky dead, he's death was one of the strong episodes of SG-1 (even if it was only episode 2 ) and bringing him back would sorta neate what he went through.

Now, I hope Janet comes back, I thought her death was kinda pointless. You only know she's dead at the end of the episode. There's hardly anything to mourn. Especially since it was a comedic episode, not the right state of mind you want fans to be in when you're about to kill one of the best characters in the series.
                          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Yeah, leave Kawolski dead.I don't know, give the vacancy to Major Davis or just bring back Jonus without the bad hair and be done with it.
                            Oh, and I'd like to see somekind of The 'ancients go bad' storyline. A bit of civil war up there at the ancient pearly gates spilling over into the Stargate universe. After all, Anubus was an ancient gone bad of sorts.

Comment

Kawolski is dead. I don't think he is coming back.
                              I kinda hope O'Neill leaves season 9. It would be interesting to see how SG-1 would be able to run as a 3-person team. But it makes you think if O'Neill goes, who would be base commander?

Comment

Working...
                              X