This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis tshirt problems

In July, finally got my Stargate Atlantis Key Art Tee. I have only washed it 2 times since then. The coloring is turning different and it looks weird. I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem. Attached is one of my photo ops from Shore Leave were I bought the tee. http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...l/Scan0004.jpg ]

I think this is in the wrong section, but anyway, I don't think that's a t-shirt produced by Shore Leave. If it was, it'd have "Shore Leave" written on it. I would imagine you probably bought that from a vendor, and if so, Caveat Emptor... Let the Buyer Beware. Some of those vendors may stoop low enough to use transfers instead.

Comment

Atlantis Key Art Tee is produced by Creation Ent. I don't know what is happening to the shirt.

Comment

I've had a few shirts from Creation and like a lot of shirts after a while they start to show signs of fading.
        Its not worth trying to contact Creation over problems with shirts. i had a star trek shirt with a typo on it. I never heard back.
        sigpic

Request signatures/wallpaper here.
        check out everything i've made so far

Comment

Here's a general "care and feeding of t-shirts" tip I've learned: Whenever I wash t-shirts with elaborate painted designs (like the SGA key art t-shirt is), I always turn them inside out and use the gentle cycle in the washer. I put the shirts in the dryer on a cooler temperature and take them out before they are completely dry (the seams are still pretty damp), and put them on a hanger (which I hang in my shower) to finish drying. I find this helps to preserve the images for a lot longer.

Hope that helps.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Here's a general "care and feeding of t-shirts" tip I've learned: Whenever I wash t-shirts with elaborate painted designs (like the SGA key art t-shirt is), I always turn them inside out and use the gentle cycle in the washer. I put the shirts in the dryer on a cooler temperature and take them out before they are completely dry (the seams are still pretty damp), and put them on a hanger (which I hang in my shower) to finish drying. I find this helps to preserve the images for a lot longer.

Hope that helps.
            Thank you. I am hoping to replace the tee soon. It's my favorite Atlantis tee that I have.

Comment

Working...
            X