Episode help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode help?

I'll try to be quick because I don't have much time. I'll post more later. I watched an episode where Crais joins the crew and John and D'Argo are left out in space at the end of the episode. I just got into Farscape, so I don't know what episode it is. Can anyone help? Thanks! Once again, I'll post more later.

Sig by me

That episode is the season one finale (1x22) Family Ties

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
    The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Okay. Thanks for your help!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Oh, man. "Family Ties" is such a good episode, and one I haven't watched in quite a while. Tonight might change that.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Oh, man. "Family Ties" is such a good episode, and one I haven't watched in quite a while. Tonight might change that.
          I just watched that episode a couple of weeks ago. I think it might be the best of season I.
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
            I just watched that episode a couple of weeks ago. I think it might be the best of season I.
            Personally, I wouldn't say it was the best of Season 1, but it was definitely high up there.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
              I thought it was pretty good too. I'd say it's the best episode I've seen so far, except for maybe Nerve or the one that follows Nerve.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
                I thought it was pretty good too. I'd say it's the best episode I've seen so far, except for maybe Nerve or the one that follows Nerve.
                Yeah, "The Hidden Memory", that's the episode. A really, really good one.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                X