This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many more movies???

i kno its been said that there is anuva sg1 movie planned an an atlantis movie planned does ne 1 kno if there will be ne more after these 1s????

If these do well, they have always said they wanted to do 3 movies a year split between the two series. But it all depends on ratings/sales.

Comment

Originally posted by doctor man View Post
      i kno its been said that there is anuva sg1 movie planned an an atlantis movie planned does ne 1 kno if there will be ne more after these 1s????
      I'm sorry... I only speak English. Could you possible try and translate that from txt talk? Thanks.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Doctor man, there is going to be a third SG-1 movie and one Atlantis movie in 2009. Will there be more? It will depend on how well the DVD's sale.

Flying Officer Bennett, don't be a jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
          I'm sorry... I only speak English. Could you possible try and translate that from txt talk? Thanks.
          So you speak a language that is partially Greek, by 50%, and Latin by 40%, with some German and some Celt ellements.
          Spoiler:
          APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
          (YEAR 0 - 100)
          "O thou Sun,
          send me as far over the earth
          as is my pleasure and thine,
          and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
          but never hear anything of bad ones,
          nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
            Doctor man, there is going to be a third SG-1 movie and one Atlantis movie in 2009. Will there be more? It will depend on how well the DVD's sale.

Flying Officer Bennett, don't be a jerk.
            Don't pretend you weren't thinking the same thing Jackson.

There's no excuse for butchering the English language in such a manner.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

If these next movies do well, which I believe they will, we'll get more movies. IMO, there are still a lot of stories left to tell, for both SG-1 and Atlantis.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

There's going to be another SG-1 movie ?!? Awsome.

I don't know how many movies there's going to be but i hope they're good and there's alot of them.I really hope there's going to be a few Atlantis movies. I agree with
                the fifth man that there's alot of stories to be told.
                GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  If these next movies do well, which I believe they will, we'll get more movies. IMO, there are still a lot of stories left to tell, for both SG-1 and Atlantis.
                  Lets hope they didn't cancel the show for nothing, since they said that they wanted to make Atlantis a movie now that it's still at it's peak.
                  Judging from this years rattings,the movie would do great.I certainly hope that they'll make more.
                  Spoiler:
                  APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                  (YEAR 0 - 100)
                  "O thou Sun,
                  send me as far over the earth
                  as is my pleasure and thine,
                  and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                  but never hear anything of bad ones,
                  nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                    Don't pretend you weren't thinking the same thing Jackson.
                    Oh, so now you can read my mind?

There's no excuse for butchering the English language in such a manner.
                    Sure there is, it's called Freedom of Speech.

Back on Topic: Regardless of reasons given, I think Atlantis was cancelled to make room for Universe. MGM and SciFi were pushing for a third series, but the producers didn't want to produce two shows at once again. Atlantis gets cancelled while it's still a big success, then Universe gets greenlit. Hmm... Gee, I wonder? All this talk of making movies while Atlantis is a success is just public relations talk so the audience doesn't throw tomatoes over replacing Atlantis with Universe.

2009 ought to bring one SG-1 movie and one Atlantis movie. I wonder which one we'll see first?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                      Oh, so now you can read my mind?

Sure there is, it's called Freedom of Speech.

Back on Topic: Regardless of reasons given, I think Atlantis was cancelled to make room for Universe. MGM and SciFi were pushing for a third series, but the producers didn't want to produce two shows at once again. Atlantis gets cancelled while it's still a big success, then Universe gets greenlit. Hmm... Gee, I wonder? All this talk of making movies while Atlantis is a success is just public relations talk so the audience doesn't throw tomatoes over replacing Atlantis with Universe.

2009 ought to bring one SG-1 movie and one Atlantis movie. I wonder which one we'll see first?
                      Oh come ON!

To enjoy freedom of speech, you have to actually be able to communicate. "Txt" talk is just pure laziness, and failing that, ignorance. Freedom of speech is about what you want to talk about, not linguistic standards. Try writing a letter in that form to your local politician, or military unit. See if you get taken seriously.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

And were walking........... We do have a Topic lets stick to it.

Thank You
                        TameFarrar
                        GateWorld Moderator
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                          And were walking........... We do have a Topic lets stick to it.

Thank You
                          TameFarrar
                          GateWorld Moderator
                          I was all set to argue with you. Then I saw your back up with the shades and the black t shirt and I thought better of it.

Yes ma'am.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I like both of you DJ & FOB. I was under the impression that Gateworld etiquette held people to refraining from using "txt speak." If it is not a written rule, it is certainly an unwritten one, since I almost never see it used on here.

But maybe FOB should have PM'd him instead of calling him out in public...
                            sigpic
                            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                            ~David Hewlett

Comment

in my opinion,there are 3 movies come over between these two series.

Comment

Working...
                              X