'Spider-Man 4' brings in new writer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Spider-Man 4' brings in new writer

Playwright David Lindsay-Abaire is being lined up to script Spider-Man 4, says The Hollywood Reporter.

Lindsay-Abaire, who won a Pulitzer Prize in 2007 for his play Rabbit Hole, is expected to finalise negotiations soon to board the Sam Raimi-directed sequel.

Zodiac scribe James Vanderbilt had previously worked on a screenplay for a fourth movie, allegedly sketching out a story arc spanning across two movies.

Tobey Maguire will return to the lead role, with Kirsten Dunst also expected to be back as love interest Mary-Jane Watson.

A tentative release date of May 2011 has been penciled in for Spider-Man 4.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...ew-writer.html

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Playwright David Lindsay-Abaire is being lined up to script Spider-Man 4, says The Hollywood Reporter.

Lindsay-Abaire, who won a Pulitzer Prize in 2007 for his play Rabbit Hole, is expected to finalise negotiations soon to board the Sam Raimi-directed sequel.

Zodiac scribe James Vanderbilt had previously worked on a screenplay for a fourth movie, allegedly sketching out a story arc spanning across two movies.

Tobey Maguire will return to the lead role, with Kirsten Dunst also expected to be back as love interest Mary-Jane Watson.

A tentative release date of May 2011 has been penciled in for Spider-Man 4.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...ew-writer.html

The Trilogy Continues...
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Maybe they will actually finish it this time.
      Tilting windmills since... well... too long ago to remember...

sigpic

My portfolio and repository:
      http://z13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
        The Trilogy Continues...
        And personally, I couldn't be happier.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i'm just glad raimi is not writing it this time, gough and miller did a much better job on spidey 2 than he did on 1 and 3
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X