This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate show ideas

Here's an idea that could be used for stargate. Have a stargate mini searies or a colection of them.
    heres how it would work... The mini series is an what it is a mini searies that is desied to do the little of adventures of part of the SGC/ Atlantis/ Ship/ Alpha site... basicaly any thing that was mentioned in the Stargate Franchise. Say there was an episode that could have a little more explaining to do on how they got there; An off set adventure that a unit/ ship/ post/ person had that influenced Stargate or will... they could recycle sets. put in charators that were introduced in SG1 or SGA that we always wondered what happend to them? see the bases/ships mentioned (Moon base, Alpha site, ext.) . Add new bases or ships and important people to the program. Maybe a space station or the ship yards that the battle cruseres are made... come on how can you hie things like that.
    It could be set like some one reading the files on the Stargate program like set in the NID... We here so much about it but they seem like a evil company trying to run the stargate program for thier own personal gain... face it what good things have we seen of them on the show... they mainly get in the way and add on problems... big example was in te Ark of Truth.

Originally posted by luckygate View Post
    Here's an idea that could be used for stargate. Have a stargate mini searies or a colection of them.
    heres how it would work... The mini series is an what it is a mini searies that is desied to do the little of adventures of part of the SGC/ Atlantis/ Ship/ Alpha site... basicaly any thing that was mentioned in the Stargate Franchise. Say there was an episode that could have a little more explaining to do on how they got there; An off set adventure that a unit/ ship/ post/ person had that influenced Stargate or will... they could recycle sets. put in charators that were introduced in SG1 or SGA that we always wondered what happend to them? see the bases/ships mentioned (Moon base, Alpha site, ext.) . Add new bases or ships and important people to the program. Maybe a space station or the ship yards that the battle cruseres are made... come on how can you hie things like that.
    It could be set like some one reading the files on the Stargate program like set in the NID... We here so much about it but they seem like a evil company trying to run the stargate program for thier own personal gain... face it what good things have we seen of them on the show... they mainly get in the way and add on problems... big example was in te Ark of Truth.
    I'm aware that you're new to the forum but a topic similar to this is currently being discussed in the thread below, if you read through the thread you'll see what I mean:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=60666

I myself have referred to something along these lines on the second page of that thread.

Comment

Working...
    X