X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Universe - SciFi Wire: Exclusive Stargate Universe Updates

At SciFi Wire:

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

12:00 AM, 28-OCTOBER-08

Exclusive Stargate Universe Updates

SCI FI Wire has gotten a bunch of exclusive updates about SCI FI Channel's new show Stargate Universe, including the news that executive producers Brad Wright and Robert Cooper are planning on delivering a first draft of the pilot script by the end of the year.

In other exclusive news:

--We're told that work on the script started after a major creative meeting last month between SCI FI executives and representatives from the show's producer, MGM, where the two companies discussed and agreed on the overall creative direction of the show.

--We learned this week that producers have already pitched some initial episode ideas and that preliminary concept art was Fed-Exed from MGM offices in Vancouver, Canada, to SCI FI's development team in Los Angeles.

--MGM and SCI FI have already begun batting around casting ideas for Universe, although they haven't shared information about what the roles will be or which actors are being considered. Yet.

**snippage**

SCI FI Channel plans to begin production of the show in early 2009 and debut it next summer with a two-hour premiere. --Patrick Lee, News Editor

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

thanks soooooo much

sigpic
    Sig made by squirrely1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

basically the article is nothing more than 'spin,' as it really says nothing more than 'we're working on it,' which everybody knew. It's when the casting comes out that the fur will fly (well, what fur hasn't flown already)

Comment

Yeah, I can't wait until we get some news on casting. Like most of you, I can't wait to see who they pick for these roles.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
        X