Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arc of Truth, Time line with SG1 Season 10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arc of Truth, Time line with SG1 Season 10?

I am currently watching the stargate seasons in order, I am in the middle of the 10th season and everytime I put in a disc I see previews for The Arc of Truth. The movie seems to be based around the war agenst the Ori. So I am wondering when it falls into the time line of SG1? I looked at the release dates and according to that it would fall in between The Quest: Part 1 (air date 9/22/06) and the The Quest: Part 2 (Air date 4/13/07) So I am wondering if it is based inbetween those two episodes? which would seem odd. I have not seen that episode yet and am about to, I am just wondering if I should watch the arc of truth before the 2nd half?
    Thanks

Watch all of SG1 before Ark of Truth.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Thank you.
      I am almost done with season 10, and I can't wait.
      Face

Comment

AoT was released in 2008, it wasn't released between the quest parts 1 and 2
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Face View Post
          I am currently watching the stargate seasons in order, I am in the middle of the 10th season and everytime I put in a disc I see previews for The Arc of Truth. The movie seems to be based around the war agenst the Ori. So I am wondering when it falls into the time line of SG1? I looked at the release dates and according to that it would fall in between The Quest: Part 1 (air date 9/22/06) and the The Quest: Part 2 (Air date 4/13/07) So I am wondering if it is based inbetween those two episodes? which would seem odd. I have not seen that episode yet and am about to, I am just wondering if I should watch the arc of truth before the 2nd half?
          Thanks
          The Ark of Truth came out in the spring of 2008, but it was meant to take place in 2007, a few months after the finale. Continuum was meant to take place immediately after, but dialogue in an Atlantis episode has it set a year later.

Comment

Working...
          X