harvest partying genii...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

harvest partying genii...???

you know this thought just came to me...

the atlantis expedition found out by accident that the genii are reasonably advanced for their galaxy... but to the outside world in general they are simply low tech farmers partying it up during their harvest ceremonies... and you're not going to follow a bunch of drunk farmers with pitch forks...

yet if they reveal themselves as anything more than measly peasants then the wraith would find out sooner or later through their network of collaborators and stomp on them again

eh??
    I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

that's actually something that hasn't sat well with me since they introduced the wraith worshippers. It seems like all of the villages in the galaxy know what the Genii actually are, and yet it's still a secret to the Wraith. If there are truly Wraith informers posted around the galaxy then, logically, one would have caught wind of this "advanced" society.

Then again, galaxies are big places.

Comment

I don't think that they know exactly how advanced they are. Sort of like the Athosans, they seem primitive, but they just choose to live that way. I think the council knows that the Genni have a very capable and advanced military, but its extent is probably unknown. The Genii were a member of a huge confederation once, maybe that's why they are known to be powerful.

Comment

I have always assumed that since they ran into the Atlantis expedition they have become at least some what involved in Galactic affairs, and making a name for themselves. Especially since the Wraith already has culled them, and they escaped with their technology, the Wraith probably don't view them as a threat after that, and are too busy killing eachother off too care.
        Although, a lot of the Genii operations do seem to be covert. And this coalition might be a lot smaller then it was indicated in the epidode.

Comment

I think as when the expidition first meet the Genni, they tried to launch a main stage attack on the sleeping Hives, using the Nukes.

How ever after they where culled, I should imigine what ever state the Genni are in is not one for the Wraith to be worried about, most of the Hives are in Space now and with the Genni not being capable of producing space fareing weapons, i dont think the Wraith care much about them lol
          A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X