This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When does the 3rd SG-1 movie premiere?

When does the 3rd SG-1 movie premiere? I hope it's sometime next year. 2010 is so far away...

I don't think it's even been officially confirmed yet...

Comment

GateWorld has a news article where Amanda Tapping says she's signed on for the third movie and might be in the Atlantis movie, both of which will film in the spring.

Comment

they reckon it'll either air in 2010 or even as late as early 2011, given time for advertising, filming, production. however if atlantis movie is filming at the same time, and its airing next year, sg-1 movie may air sooner. although MGM are still to officially green light the movie. but i'd imagine they would.
        "There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind"

Woolsey: That sounded like another explosion.
        O'Neill: Yes. Yes it did.
        Woolsey: What does that mean?
        O'Neill: Something exploded...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
          GateWorld has a news article where Amanda Tapping says she's signed on for the third movie and might be in the Atlantis movie, both of which will film in the spring.
          she was talking about the third SG-1 movie, not Atlantis
          When is the third Stargate movie gonna shoot?

AT: I don't know. Rumor, which is all it is, rumor has it late spring, early summer next year but I honestly couldn't tell you beyond that. I know that Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis will be shooting movies at that time. [...]
          Originally posted by Lewisco View Post
          they reckon it'll either air in 2010 or even as late as early 2011, given time for advertising, filming, production. however if atlantis movie is filming at the same time, and its airing next year, sg-1 movie may air sooner. although MGM are still to officially green light the movie. but i'd imagine they would.
          the third SG-1 movie will be another direct-to-DVD movie whereas the Atlantis one's a tv movie
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

OKay no offense but wouldn't it be a fourth movie not third? I mean you have Stargate, Stargate Ark of Truth, then Continuum. So yeah it would be the fourth no third.

Comment

According to this news article, Tapping says she has signed on for the movie.

Originally posted by GateWorld
              "Rumor has it [that the third SG-1 DVD movie will shoot] late spring / early summer of next year, but I honestly couldn't tell you beyond that," Tapping said. "I know Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis will be shooting movies at that time."

Tapping confirmed that she agreed to appear in the next SG-1 movie. (She may also appear in the Atlantis film, as well.) "I know nothing about it, except that I've been asked if I would make myself available, and of course I said, 'Yes.'" In addition, she will also appear in the final episode of Stargate Atlantis. "Enemy At the Gate" airs in the U.S. in January.
              Gmandex, I said third SG-1 movie, not third Stargate movie.

Comment

According to this news article, Tapping says she has signed on for the movie.
                yes I know. you said
                however she didn't mention the Atlantis movie. GW updated the original article
                UPDATE: Amanda Tapping confirmed to reporters that she has agreed to the third SG-1 movie, and not the first Atlantis movie (yet), contradicting the original report at Sci Fi Wire. The story below has been corrected accordingly, and Sci Fi Wire has also corrected their report. Watch Amanda's video Q&A from Colorado now at CinemaBlend.com.
                http://gateworld.net/news/2008/10/ta...ntisi_mo.shtml
                sigpic

Comment

What about this?

Tapping confirmed that she agreed to appear in the next SG-1 movie. (She may also appear in the Atlantis film, as well.) "I know nothing about it, except that I've been asked if I would make myself available, and of course I said, 'Yes.'" In addition, she will also appear in the final episode of Stargate Atlantis. "Enemy At the Gate" airs in the U.S. in January.
                  EDIT: Nevermind, I misread it. I was thinking that the bold applied to the Atlantis movie.

Comment

What about this?

EDIT: Nevermind, I misread it. I was thinking that the bold applied to the Atlantis movie.
                    yeah she was definitely talking about the third SG-1 movie
                    sigpic

Comment

Brad Wright was talking about the Atlantis movie so if that's not word coming from the horses mouth I don't know what is. It's happening. It's in that Launching Universe interview or whatever you want to call it that was posted here and on the SciFi Channel website.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmandex View Post
                        OKay no offense but wouldn't it be a fourth movie not third? I mean you have Stargate, Stargate Ark of Truth, then Continuum. So yeah it would be the fourth no third.
                        Technically it will be the third SG-1 movie, because by time it comes out the movie edit of Children Of The Gods will have probably been released.

Comment

we will see soon enough....and they should really take time with the movie...ark of truth and continuum werent that great
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                            we will see soon enough....and they should really take time with the movie...ark of truth and continuum werent that great
                            I feel the exact opposite. I personally think that both Ark of Truth and Continuum were great SG-1 movies. And truthfully, I can't wait to see what is in store for us this time around.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I dont know i think that the Ark of Truth was ok but then again i never really liked the Ori story line that much but Continuum was great. I hope that the
                              3rd will be better though. And as for a Atlantis movie i like the idea but i wish they didnt have to cancell the series.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X