do you think they will?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you think they will?

if this has already been done just direct me to it thanks.

do you think the IOA will allow for the increase in military presense in the pegasus galaxy? and if they do will it be in the form of ships? soilders? or both?
    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
    if this has already been done just direct me to it thanks.

do you think the IOA will allow for the increase in military presense in the pegasus galaxy? and if they do will it be in the form of ships? soilders? or both?
    The Phoenix? A 304 permanently attached to Atlantis.

Comment

A cloaked satelite in orbit with nukes and asgard beams along with batteries of uber beam and oniel or tolen type pulse weapons on the piers would be far cheaper than a 304.

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
        A cloaked satelite in orbit with nukes and asgard beams along with batteries of uber beam and oniel or tolen type pulse weapons on the piers would be far cheaper than a 304.

but that wouldnt help the rest of the galaxy. a 304 stationed at atlantis would, im not sure if that what the other guy meant or not. the purpose of the thread is to see if people think the IOA will allow for the increase in military to help all of pegasus like woolsy promised, and if they do what type of military support will they offer.
        STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

I don't think so. Earth first, and all that.

Plus, I'm beginning to think they want the expedition to mess up as much as possible. Easier and safer for the Tau'ri to settled in then. It's convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by StarOcean View Post
            I don't think so. Earth first, and all that.

Plus, I'm beginning to think they want the expedition to mess up as much as possible. Easier and safer for the Tau'ri to settled in then. It's convenient.
            However at the moment there is no threat to Earth with the exception of the Wraith so it would be in Earths best interest to take the fight to Pegasus (imho).
            Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
            Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

You know we can give them something simple. A homeworld safe from the Wraith a planet with originally no gate. We just place one there. Like what we did for the Free Jaffa and the Tokra against the Goauld an Alpha site.
              Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                You know we can give them something simple. A homeworld safe from the Wraith a planet with originally no gate. We just place one there. Like what we did for the Free Jaffa and the Tokra against the Goauld an Alpha site.
                Do you mean evacuating them to the Milky Way? Or just relocating them elsewhere in Pegasus? I think just relocating them somewhere else in Pegasus would only be a short term solution. I also think not all the human natives would get along with one another.

Comment

Working...
                X