Good thing they didn't know about the [spoilers for something in s5]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing they didn't know about the [spoilers for something in s5]

After all Rondey did find/activate the device, by the Coalition's logic they should have been accountable for this aswell. Story explanation: They would have lost contact with the worlds affected and had no idea what happened. Real world explantion: It's stupid to have clips from 3 episodes ago.
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
    After all Rondey did find/activate the device, by the Coalition's logic they should have been accountable for this aswell. Story explanation: They would have lost contact with the worlds affected and had no idea what happened. Real world explantion: It's stupid to have clips from 3 episodes ago.
    IDK Rodney and Daniel were kidnapped and forced to activate it I doubt they could even try and use that.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      IDK Rodney and Daniel were kidnapped and forced to activate it I doubt they could even try and use that.
      "If this thing is gonna make a solar system explode then let's not"
      Daniel wanted to ignore the evil asgard and die, Mckay didn't like that idea and activated it anyway.
      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

There didn't have to be a flashback. Personally I think loosing touch with a few planets recently should have been brought up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          The Coalition would only have the protagonists' word, and I doubt that would suffice considering their skepticism of military victories over the Wraith.

Comment

wasn't mentioned because no 'witnesses' woudl be left after an exploding stargate, and the world would be isloated after

the perfect crime

Comment

LOL!

hahaha

good thing they didnt know about mckay blowing up a solar system
              so many things

this ep really made me think of the decisions they make... good in some cases but yes as tayla mentioned (and ronan grunted) that there have been set backs and yes quite a few have died that wouldnt have. its true

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
              to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
              its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
              X