PDA

View Full Version : Best lines from 'Inquisition'

Fenrir Foxz
October 25th, 2008, 02:39 AM
Sheppard: "Did I also mention we have a fair amount of Ancient technology at our disposal because that comes in pretty handy too."

Sheppard: "Lets see, what else did I leave out, there's been so many over the years you know it's hard to keep track."

Woolsey: "Believe me, I can handle three tribal elders with a stack of papyrus."

Woolsey: "I'm saying, now that I know what the game is, I can play it."

Woolsey: "I would like to make one final statement if I may,"

Coalition Judge: "Very well."

Woolsey: "The wraith are in disarray, but that wont last forever, sooner or later one factor will win out over the others, and when that happens they will turn their attention to this coalition for ruthless vengeance the likes of which you have never seen... If you don't want us there, when that day comes, fighting by your side, then, by all means... Vote us guilty."

Sheppard: "Nice suite."

Woolsey: "Being back in the courtroom made me miss my old uniform."

Sheppard: "You're kidding."

Woolsey: "Not the job, just the uniform."

Sheppard: "So, you didn't tell me how you managed to pull this one off..."

Woolsey: "Well I would say it was a combination of things, my legal skills, my eloquence, the indisputable logic of my arguments and the bribe I offered."

jonos101
October 25th, 2008, 03:11 AM
Definatly the last one. :p

Brain_Child
October 25th, 2008, 04:55 AM
Woolsey: "Believe me, I can handle three tribal elders with a stack of papyrus."

Or perhaps
Woolsey: . . . New York *looks at Ronon*

An old gag of stargate, especially with Teal'c but still chuckle-worthy

Antihero-Asgard
October 25th, 2008, 05:32 AM
Teyla:"Now there is hope where once there was none."

Infy
October 25th, 2008, 05:57 AM
"The Federation had ships"

unluckynumber11
October 25th, 2008, 06:05 AM

damn! you got to it before me :D

naamiaiset
October 25th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Woolsey: "Well I would say it was a combination of things, my legal skills, my eloquence, the indisputable logic of my arguments and the bribe I offered."
:indeed:

Cheshyre
October 25th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Woolsey: "Lock him up."

There was a "screw you" aspect of the delivery that I really liked.

Lahela
October 25th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Woolsey: "I'm saying, now that I know what the game is, I can play it."

Avalonis
October 25th, 2008, 04:34 PM

They should talk to the travellers about that ^.^

mr_kennedy
October 25th, 2008, 11:48 PM

Or perhaps

i enjoyed this aswell

atlantis_babe34
October 26th, 2008, 12:16 AM
New York and Ronan

MIZA
October 26th, 2008, 01:49 AM

Or perhaps

i am not sure what they meant by that ??

GoSpikey
October 26th, 2008, 06:55 AM
I liked the Todd-thing. :o

Celesto
October 26th, 2008, 07:43 AM
for me the scene with the genii is still cool.

Shepard: "Execute! You really thought we have one ship?".

Jumper_One
October 26th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Sheppard: "So, you didn't tell me how you managed to pull this one off..."

definitely those two :D

Zamboni
October 26th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Sheppard: "Lets see, what else did I leave out, there's been so many over the years you know it's hard to keep track."
I wonder if he was referring to the hives they killed or the girls he slept with... Shep should have just slept with that chick and she would've voted for him.

Shep probably has already replenished the millions of ppl they killed with his offsprings.

Brain_Child
October 27th, 2008, 01:30 AM
i am not sure what they meant by that ??

The humor comes from the fact that Ronon is not from America, or even Earth and so would not understand what "New York" means.

Its like When Daniel asked Teal'c "What happens when you dial your own phone number?"

MIZA
October 27th, 2008, 01:16 PM
The humor comes from the fact that Ronon is not from America, or even Earth and so would not understand what "New York" means.

Its like When Daniel asked Teal'c "What happens when you dial your own phone number?"

wow i still don't get it , i haven't seen the episode yet, but i read the transcripts here , i just don't get it, and you know what i am from New York !

Lythisrose
October 27th, 2008, 07:51 PM
wow i still don't get it , i haven't seen the episode yet, but i read the transcripts here , i just don't get it, and you know what i am from New York !

I think it was that there Woolsey was, listing his incredible credentials as a lawyer, clearly expecting the others to be impressed, and then he looks at Ronon, who's all.... "so?" :)

Also, someone said this is a reference to a Star Trek episode where Wesley Crusher got arrested, can anyone confirm?:

SHEPPARD: Well, what's next on the agenda? Did we step on the rose bushes on our last trip to Vidina?

Jumper_One
October 27th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Also, someone said this is a reference to a Star Trek episode where Wesley Crusher got arrested, can anyone confirm?:

it might be a reference to Justice (http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Justice_(episode))

Lythisrose
October 27th, 2008, 08:39 PM
it might be a reference to Justice (http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Justice_(episode))

Thank you! :)

akren
October 27th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Woolsey "Believe me, I can handle three tribal elders with a stack of papyrus". :D

ASAKATA
October 27th, 2008, 08:51 PM
"I need no deliberation, I vote Guilty on all charges!" Its my favorite because she lost, HA, stupid biased person who doesnt know all the facts

YutheGreat
October 28th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Teyla:"Now there is hope where once there was none."

this is my favprite cause my body Thor said it first!

:thoranime01: she copied my line

:teylaanime03: so what of it?

MichaelSandar
October 29th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Woolsey: Prior to that, I was an appellate advocate for Hartshorn and Slaughter, one of the most prestigious litigation boutiques in all New York City.

Hartshorn and Slaughter. Good stuff.

MIZA
October 29th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Woolsey: Prior to that, I was an appellate advocate for Hartshorn and Slaughter, one of the most prestigious litigation boutiques in all New York City.

Hartshorn and Slaughter. Good stuff.

wait so is that a real law firm in New York ??