Inquisition: Recycle old clips from season 1-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inquisition: Recycle old clips from season 1-4

I think that this episode is okay. They find few old clips to get them together to save money.

The judges remind me of "American Idol".

I ma glad to see Liz and Dr. Carson in them too.

almost every show in the history of ever has done a clip show. they're used to both save money and to sum things up for new fans.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
      almost every show in the history of ever has done a clip show. they're used to both save money and to sum things up for new fans.
      Yes. I can't count lot of tv shows since 1980's have same thing.

Comment

I liked it. Which is more than I can say for the vast majority of this season. I probably liked it because they spent more time showing clips from, and talking about past seasons.

Comment

It's was better than SG-1 clip shows, and did present a nice way to sum up the more important points of the series. A good refresher for us all (not everyone is like me and retains knowledge in their head from every episode) and will be a nice step into the end stretch and movies. As I said in the other thread, I really want to see this Woolsey more often for the rest of the season and in the movies.

Comment

I don't mind clip shows to be honest, Citizen Joe was the only one I've disliked from the entire franchise...

Comment

Did they do Lizzie and Carson justice?

Comment

This episode was a disappointment. First of all, they made Woolsey out to be awesome, which he never will be, and secondly, they made Woolsey out to be awesome, which he never will be.
                Wraith Humour. I has it.

Comment

Well, SG1 had what, 6 or so clip shows... Atlantis only has had 1 that i know of.. well 2 if you consider letters from pegasus back in season 1.

Comment

I liked the clips, they reminded me of the good ol' Atlantis I loved in seasons past. Feeling very nostalgic right now.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                      I liked the clips, they reminded me of the good ol' Atlantis I loved in seasons past. Feeling very nostalgic right now.

Could not have said it better myself.
                      And watching the good and bad times, the mistakes, the brilliant successes, and the crazy risks.

Comment

so iam wondering it is just a bunch of clips the entire episode or is there just like half and half ??
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

[QUOTE=Heqet;9123499]This episode was a disappointment. First of all, they made Woolsey out to be awesome, which he never will be, and secondly, they made Woolsey out to be awesome, which he never will be.[/QUOTE

interesting??
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                            so iam wondering it is just a bunch of clips the entire episode or is there just like half and half ??
                            it's around 50/50
                            Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
                            Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Its the final season, a clips show is a good way to check the scoreboard before the final round of the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X