What?! No DVD commentary?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What?! No DVD commentary?!

Call me boring, but I love the DVD commentaries. It was so disappointing to not have one on this episode. I highly enjoyed seeing Tealc with Ronon and was really looking forward to hearing Brad and Robert's takes on the show. Just in case you guys read this and have the chance to issue a commentary someday, I'm sure I'm not the only one who missed this!

OH MAN!? are you kidding?

I was really looking forward to listening to the commentary for this episode way more then the rest.

Comment

I know...very disappointing. But if the commentary's on the DVD and I just missed it, someone let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by lhartness View Post
        I know...very disappointing. But if the commentary's on the DVD and I just missed it, someone let me know!
        In my dvds ( UK version) there is no commentary for Midway. I felt as disappointed as you are. I'd love the imput from the two actors.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by lhartness View Post
          Call me boring, but I love the DVD commentaries. It was so disappointing to not have one on this episode. I highly enjoyed seeing Tealc with Ronon and was really looking forward to hearing Brad and Robert's takes on the show. Just in case you guys read this and have the chance to issue a commentary someday, I'm sure I'm not the only one who missed this!
          i was surprised by that myself but meh

maybe everyone was busy
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            i was surprised by that myself but meh

maybe everyone was busy
            Uh, I posted a commentary about it, a while ago. One of my first posts. I guess I had little else to do.
            sigpic

Comment

No commentary ? oh no...

I love commentaries... It is gold. It's really interesting, espacially Martin Wood and Martin Gero ones.

Is it only for the episode Midway or is there no commentaries at all ? I was looking forward to the release of the dvd in december, but now, I'm a little worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
                No commentary ? oh no...

I love commentaries... It is gold. It's really interesting, espacially Martin Wood and Martin Gero ones.

Is it only for the episode Midway or is there no commentaries at all ? I was looking forward to the release of the dvd in december, but now, I'm a little worried.
                Just Midway. All the rest have decent commentaries.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                  Just Midway. All the rest have decent commentaries.
                  Oh ?! very strange... That's a pity, Midway was GREAT !

Comment

Wow, I was just about to ask this very question in the Midway section when I saw this thread. Thanks for starting it.

I too recently purchased the Season 4 DVD set from Amazon.UK. I think it's the only commentary missing. It was one of the things I was most looking forward to on the DVDs. I was wondering if it was just the Region 2 DVDs. My theory on why it is missing is that so many people had a problem with the episode specifically the "spacesuit" (from what I've read in the thread and also my personal opinion) that even TPTB couldn't explain it away.
                    What are your thoughts?
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to x stargatergirl x for the perfect sig!

Comment

Maybe Teal'c wasn't avaliable to do the comm for some reason.
                      That or SGA didn't want to shell out the extra cash to pay him
                      or maybe him and ronon really didn't get along to well.
                      There was no catering that day so everybody stayed home?
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X