Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Eye" Weapon....Goa'uld or Ancient...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Eye" Weapon....Goa'uld or Ancient...

The eye weapon that Anubis how on his flag ship...was it an ancient device or goa'uld made?
    "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

neither. ascended tech. probably a scaled up version of a ZAT. and a zat doesnt look ancient. neither would be ancient tech , it doesnt fit. probably different scavenged tech

Comment

No Zat, probably some sort of plasma beam that is shaped to resemble lightning. And it is probably modified and superpowered Goa'uld tech.

Comment

It's possible teh eyes were originaly Ancient, possibly some early experiment into crystal based energy production...he needed them to power his ship......

Comment

I would say neither. It might ahve been one of the other high up races that Tea'lc mentioned got destroyed by them, and Ra and co found them..

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            neither. ascended tech. probably a scaled up version of a ZAT. and a zat doesnt look ancient. neither would be ancient tech , it doesnt fit. probably different scavenged tech
            It's not ascended technology; the Eyes existed long before Anubis ascended.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Quote:
              It's possible teh eyes were originaly Ancient, possibly some early experiment into crystal based energy production...he needed them to power his ship......

Quote:
              The eye weapon that Anubis how on his flag ship...was it an ancient device or goa'uld made?

the eyes whernt the weapon thay where the power suply when all 7 i think where use togethere there power whent up 10 fold

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                Well I doubt the Ancients would do a power generating experiment that could destroy the entire surface of a planet.

My guess, the powersource is Ancient, the weapon is some goa'uld plasma beam possibly improved with Ancient/Ascended knowlegde.

The ship defenitly Goa'uld with possibly the same upgraded shields.

Comment

Working...
                X