X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumour: Lucius Lavin Set To Return To Atlantis In Season 5

Can anyone confirm or deny this rumour?
    sigpic

if lucius come back i want a nice opening scene with his walking throught the gate and off screen ronon shotting him

cue opeing credits
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Lucius? um yeah I don't think so
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Nusku View Post
        Oh god NOOOOO!!!!!

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

This would surely be a harbinger of the Stargate apocalypse.

Comment

Sure. Todd needs food, after all.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

i sincerely doubt it. tptb are well aware of how unpopular he is
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                LMAO! You're absolutely right. Mental green.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

And, I am sorry to say, since when unpopularity of characters has had any real weight on their decisions? Oi!
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Haha, i wish. Lucius was hilarious. That was the gayest id ever seen Beckett and Mckay act.

Comment

Where did you hear this rumour? Can't really remember? Thought so.

Comment

He *could* appear in the clip episode this week, but that's the only way he could appear. TPTB would have to be *morons* to bring back a character so many people despised.

Comment

Oh yeah I heard that too apparently he's in the finale here's how it goes... Lucius Finds an Aurora-Class Ship With 5!!! Fully Charged ZPM's on it he then ''Stumbles'' upon Dr.Weir and those other replicators frozen in space. After Waking up The Rep's are DAMN ANGRY!!!! and in there Sheer Rage they kill lucius and then just for the fun of it they bring him back (somehow.....) and Convert him into a replicator.

With 5!!!! ZPM's they Replicate like A GAZILLION more replicators and begin an all out attack on Earth... Coming to it's defence is the ENTIRE cast of SG1 and Atlantis and in During the 4!!!! Hour long episode among MANY other things Sheppard Seduces 17!! Women and kills 30,003 Replicators, Mckay finally ''Scores'' With Carter but later dumps her for keller, Ronon Finally CRACKS and Goes on a rampage that decimates half of the replicator fleet and Tears a hole in Slovakia, O'neill, Jackson and Teal'c have a SIXSOME with Repli-Weir, Vala and some Wraith-Whore The Stargate program finally goes public and a new era of peace and love begins, and as for Lucius well..... Who do you think is gonna star in Stargate Universe.... To be Continued???

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                          I wish I could green you

Originally posted by Tri_rule View Post
                          Oh yeah I heard that too apparently he's in the finale here's how it goes... Lucius Finds an Aurora-Class Ship With 5!!! Fully Charged ZPM's on it he then ''Stumbles'' upon Dr.Weir and those other replicators frozen in space. After Waking up The Rep's are DAMN ANGRY!!!! and in there Sheer Rage they kill lucius and then just for the fun of it they bring him back (somehow.....) and Convert him into a replicator.

With 5!!!! ZPM's they Replicate like A GAZILLION more replicators and begin an all out attack on Earth... Coming to it's defence is the ENTIRE cast of SG1 and Atlantis and in During the 4!!!! Hour long episode among MANY other things Sheppard Seduces 17!! Women and kills 30,003 Replicators, Mckay finally ''Scores'' With Carter but later dumps her for keller, Ronon Finally CRACKS and Goes on a rampage that decimates half of the replicator fleet and Tears a hole in Slovakia, O'neill, Jackson and Teal'c have a SIXSOME with Repli-Weir, Vala and some Wraith-Whore The Stargate program finally goes public and a new era of peace and love begins, and as for Lucius well..... Who do you think is gonna star in Stargate Universe.... To be Continued???
                          Hehe...Lucius star in Stargate Universe? That's the hitherto worst suggestion for that show For some reason I think I would actually like to see the finale you dreamed up...but I think I need to be drunk to appreciate it fully...
                          sigpic
                          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            While I know many hated him he wasnt that bad though I am in agreement that the only way he should come back is as food for todd or target practice for Ronon.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Lucius would keep Todd full for a few months I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X