Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Only Character from SGA Who Should Join Universe Is...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Only Character from SGA Who Should Join Universe Is...

Rodney.

All SG-1 cast members are welcome to join.

sigpic

i would deff watch if rodney was in it i just dont see why they need a new spin off why cant they just use the budget from universe and carry on with atlantis
    Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
    McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Originally posted by Nusku View Post
      Rodney.

All SG-1 cast members are welcome to join.

and david might be the most willing to return to SG

but what would justify him leaving such a important mission then atlantis
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

i am thinking more along the lines of Amanda tapping but it's too bad that she's busy with sanctuary

Comment

I don't want to see anyone from SGA or SG-1 on Universe, just because it will never be who I want it to be. And I don't like the Rodney character enough for him to be the main star of the show. I only really like him when he is with Carson or John.
          there’s a decent living to be made in the selling out of ideals--Darren Hayes

Comment

Having Rodney in SGU would be a sure way to guarantee that even my morbid watching-a-train-wreck curiosity would never be tempted to tune in to see the show.

I might tune in for Lorne, but I'd actually kinda prefer he didn't make the jump. That way I wouldn't have to watch and I wouldn't have to live with the knowledge that his jumping would result in the eventual erosion of everything I love about him.

Plus, after the joke that was SGA I've developed a severe aversion to crossover characters.

Comment

It won't happen dude...

What I can tell you about the third Stargate series, conceptually as we've conceived it, is that it is a completely separate, third entity. Much more so than Atlantis was. Atlantis was much more of a spin-off series of SG-1. It was born out of SG-1.
              It has to feel like Stargate and it has to feel new. And that's the tightrope, that's the balance you have to maintain, and that's the challenge. To put it in the simplest terms, if we had ever just done SG-2 as a series it would never have worked. It's not the C.S.I. model. And it's frankly because of the heroes that our team is.
              They might cameo in the premier but unless the producers forget what exactly it was they were tryiong to achieve in a new series as opposed to a new story arc in either SG1/SGA there will be no returning characters.

Comment

I've had enough Rodney on Atlantis. They've already made him the star of that show. While David Hewlett is quite tallented, I can't stand his Atlantis character for one reason: he talks too much! If he'd talk less, do more... he'd probably be my favorite. As he stands, he's the most annoying character in the whole franchise. My issue is with the writers, not the actor. If they were to write him as quiter fellow, then sure.

If Rodney is in SGU, wouldn't that keep him out of the SGA movie?

Comment

Pfft..

Everyone knows it should be Todd.
                  "Each and everything in the universe is nothing other than the perfect manifestation of the essential nature. If you realize this fact, you will find that your own self nature exists in completeness, from the beginningless past into the endless future."

Comment

Originally posted by Boon View Post
                    They might cameo in the premier but unless the producers forget what exactly it was they were trying to achieve in a new series as opposed to a new story arc in either SG1/SGA there will be no returning characters.
                    So... give it a season and then the floodgate of crossovers begins?

Comment

I would prefer woolsey
                      Tst

Comment

Zelenka or Lorne
                        sigpic

Comment

no one, although i really love all of them, it is good to see new faces.
                          sigpic

Comment

I vote for Fran

Comment

i'd love to see ford and his band of addicts in SGU

Comment

Working...
                              X