This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woolsey for Universe!

With Atlantis finishing up its regular presence on tv, I don't think that Woolsey will get enough air time. Therefore I put fourth that Richard Woolsey should become part of the Universe team in some sort of capacity. A real man of experience to counteract the 'young' team. Who's with me on this one?

Not only am I with you, I actually had this idea a couple days ago, while watching an old episode of Voyager, I kept thinking, man I'm not going to get to see enough of him in Atlantis this year, we need him in Universe.
    sigpichttp://www.cafepress.com/newancients

Comment

Yes i love this idea more woolsey!
      Tst

Comment

And Woolsey would be there because.....?

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
          And Woolsey would be there because.....?
          An IOA Presence to the mission

Comment

Originally posted by Gumble View Post
            An IOA Presence to the mission
            but would never be able to report back
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I dont know why, but I never like woosley.
              The cake is a lie...

Comment

I really like this idea! Its such a shame that we only get one season of Woolsey (with very few appearences mind you), so having him on Universe would be awesome!

Comment

Um, no.

And if they're going for a younger demographic, why the hell would they have a character that looks like a high school maths teacher?

You can dream, but it just ain't gonna happen. And rightly so.
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe they can have Woolsey appear as an annoying, arrogan halogram. Oh, wait....

Originally posted by hbuddyholly View Post
                    With Atlantis finishing up its regular presence on tv, I don't think that Woolsey will get enough air time. Therefore I put fourth that Richard Woolsey should become part of the Universe team in some sort of capacity. A real man of experience to counteract the 'young' team. Who's with me on this one?

Comment

I can't see him being involved in Universe as he has too much history already in Stargate-> being Kinsey's lapdog in SG1-> then his role with the IOA in SG1 and Atlantis-> then becoming Expedition Leader of Atlantis more recently.

I would like to see him involved though as he has a lot to offer as a character.

Comment

dear god i hope not

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

Its never going to happen. TPTB are too happy with his new status as SGA commandar.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

No thank you, I rather have Teyla as part of the Universe team if you want crossovers.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Its never going to happen. TPTB are too happy with his new status as SGA commandar.
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X