This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm feeling Woolsey...

Woolsey has really made a good impression on me, I just wish they would show him more. Anyone else agree?

I agree. I was weary of woolsey on atlantis because I couldn't stand the character, but now... I never thought I'd say it, I've become a woolsey fan.
    Spoiler:
    I'm looking forward to him in "inquisition".

Comment

completely agree. although i always looked forward to Woolsey being in charge. but i would like to see more of him, so Inquisition should be good. he's established himself as a good leader. shame we only got one season of him, hopefully he'll be in the movie.
      "There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind"

Woolsey: That sounded like another explosion.
      O'Neill: Yes. Yes it did.
      Woolsey: What does that mean?
      O'Neill: Something exploded...

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I agree. They don't really show much of him at all.
        I do have to admit that he has worked his way into the cast and I kinda like it.

One thing that kinda bothers me though is that when you see him in his uniform he just feels uncomfortable in it. It just looks like he really really really doesn't like it......

Comment

Totally agree here. I really like the direction they took with his character. It was sad to see Sam go, but somehow I think Woolsey is better suited for a leadership position than Sam was.

~ mh777
          "You heard me! I said KREE!"

www.heliosaga.com

Comment

Which I thinks has to do with Sam's presence in Stargate canon. Woosley isn't nearly well known as a character as Sam. Meaning their is more latitude to develop his character.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Woolsey was a pain in the rear at first but now hes awesome!!!! more of woolsey hell yeah!
              Tst

Comment

I have really been loving him, but what really solidified things for me was

Spoiler:
                When he ordered the Attero Base destroyed in the Last Tribe
                why does McKay pronounce it Day-ta and not Data?
                Or why loootenant and not lieutenant?

Comment

For me SG1 Woolsey and Atlantis Woolsey were two different characters.

In SG1, Woolsey was Kinsey's lapdog trying to get rid of Hammond and SG1. In Atlantis he steps up as a leader and isn't scared to make tough decisions that he would normally shy away from!

Comment

Originally posted by Mclean View Post
                    For me SG1 Woolsey and Atlantis Woolsey were two different characters.

In SG1, Woolsey was Kinsey's lapdog trying to get rid of Hammond and SG1. In Atlantis he steps up as a leader and isn't scared to make tough decisions that he would normally shy away from!

Did you only watch the first half of that episode or something?

Comment

I'm feeling Woolsey...
                      Please don't finish that sentence. Or ever start one like that again.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

So far we haven't seen much of Woolsey in command and also, imo, the writers have sorta held back some of the character's trait (including his obnoxiousness) but maybe they did that so viewers would actually like him. If you had the Woolsey from the days of NID to command Atlantis, you know it's gonna be hell.

Comment

That Woolsey underwent some major change in the SG-1 eps as well.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Just by comparing Heroes II to Inauguration
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
                              Woolsey has really made a good impression on me, I just wish they would show him more. Anyone else agree?
                              No, I hear your pain though. Woolsey is a total joke of a character, so weak it's embarrassing. Epic Fail!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X