X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the music

copied from sanctuary forum

after watching the first three episodes i am rely enjoying the series and dont rely have any major complaints except for one thing... the music every time it comes on i cringe not because of the music itself (sept for the choir singing in the scotland scene, i dont think there is a bigger cliche than that) its more the fact that the music comes over as very heavy handed and is at the forefront of the scene instead of being unobtrusivly in the background where it should be its just far too noticable and often doesnt fit with the scene i.e ashleys shootout with magnus and i think really it just needs to be tone down

am i all alone on this or does anyone agree?

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

I do agree that the music is markable but this fact doesn't disturb me. What is more - I can more enjoy the movie thanks this! I love this music!!! It's very sofisticated and really fits! IMO the music is a half movie's success, especially at the beginning it is important to catch a viewer's attention. There are three things that make me wanna watch next episodes:

- darn good directing,
    - excellent actors performance,
    - music!!!
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
    X