This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why aren't there crossover episodes?

as with almost if not all tv show spin offs there has to be a cross over episode...like atlantis making visits to earth and the other way round...but since the new show is set on a ship thats lost in the middle of now where without even so much as a stellar sat nav......how the hell they going to do a cross over and who do u think should go....personally i think shepard and mckay....possibly o'neill

I don't want anybody to crossover, definately not Sheppard.
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by kdmjuk View Post
      as with almost if not all tv show spin offs there has to be a cross over episode...like atlantis making visits to earth and the other way round...but since the new show is set on a ship thats lost in the middle of now where without even so much as a stellar sat nav......how the hell they going to do a cross over and who do u think should go....personally i think shepard and mckay....possibly o'neill
      There were some ideas tossed around in this thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=58414

Comment

Maybe Mackay(for his knowledge of Ancient Tech), Jackson(for his understanding of the Ancient language and culture). This could be your crossover for both shows as these two were main characters and would give SG1/SGA fans some familiararity with the new show!

Comment

Who say's they have to have a crossover? If memory serves, they were saying that this spin off would be less related to the other shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Sllimy View Post
            Who say's they have to have a crossover? If memory serves, they were saying that this spin off would be less related to the other shows.
            yeah but wat about al the 'watifs' and 'if mckay were heres'. it would be very interesting to see how the manage a crossover which is seemingly not possible. check out the link above...gets the thought cogs turning

Comment

simple: ancient long range communicator tied to a shipwide hologram system. people visit as solid holograms, and can somewhat interact.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                simple: ancient long range communicator tied to a shipwide hologram system. people visit as solid holograms, and can somewhat interact.
                I doubt they would of had solid holograms back then but even normal ones be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mclean View Post
                  Maybe Mackay(for his knowledge of Ancient Tech), Jackson(for his understanding of the Ancient language and culture). This could be your crossover for both shows as these two were main characters and would give SG1/SGA fans some familiararity with the new show!

familiarity is a key element. but i think that Keifer, would be an awesome choice. Very commanding and rugged, although... i would maybe like to see either caldwell or ellis. because quite frankly i think they've got the strength to lead. lol. caldwell is a bottom line guy like ellis, but ellis doesnt get along with scientists. hahaha. would be funny to see it happen.

my feelings are that if it WERE possible:

Nathan Fillion as a lieutennant colonel with one team, and Lieutennant Colonel *Insert name* on another team both leaders but a power struggle their. Make Lorne more of a Jackass than usual. than the tenderly-homo painter he is now....

Or two colonels in a power struggle. one the military leader and the other the expedition leader. like a sheppard weir struggle with bates.

could be interesting wen rank after rank cancells out.
                  pointless ans childish but intesersting.
                  sigpic
                  i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

If there is to be any cross over it should at least be in seasons 3 or 4.
                    Last edited by mgf; 29 October 2008, 07:07 PM.
                    Jackson 4 Atlanta’s (i had that forum nic, but cant get the password for it, and all the emails I enter come back as not registered)

Comment

why do these threads keep getting made....
                      there's already a bazillion threads about crossovers...
                      let it go...

Comment

after seeing earth i could love to see mckay come over to the destiny and HELP rush unlock the primary systems or do something that really benefits the crew just enough to make things easier for a while
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm okay with a crossover as long as it's not McKay. For the love of the-guy-that I-don't-believe-in, stop McKay from ruining SGU like he ruined Atlantis.
                          sigpic

Comment

I can't see crossovers happening for a while, maybe cameos.

Comment

Erm, it's hard to have a cross over when there is no other Stargate show airing at the same time...
                              Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Working...
                              X