Kenny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenny

Wasnt the wraith commander who goes to the command centre to find the other commander dead, Kenny, the wraith who was torturing Ronon in 'Reunion' and one of the scientists onboard Todds ships during 'The Queen' and 'First Contact'...?

If it is, didnt Tyr cut off his arm during Reunion...?

And to raise another question.. how many commanders does a hive need?!

I count the word command/commander 4 times
    Last edited by Kris_x-303; 20 October 2008, 01:12 AM. Reason: Missed words

Yes, all those Wraith were portrayed by the same actor, Tyler McClendon. If you are interested, Tyler recently did a Q&A on Joe Mallozzi's blog, here:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...our-questions/

Alan McCullough, in an interview, suggested that even the faced Wraith are cloned, using maybe 25 different templates. This would account for many looking the same, which happens because they only hire 'X' amount of actors to portray the male Wraith for the entire season, and thus have to re-use them over and over as different characters.

I believe in that Q&A with Tyler, he says that he portrayed 4 diffferent Wraith this season. Each is a little different - in Broken Ties his hair was a little sorter, and he had a small chin tattoo. As Kenny he has very long hair, and a large tat under his right eye. In Outsiders he has the long hair like Kenny, and a faint tattoo on his chin, similar to, but not exactly like, the tattoo on the Broken Ties Wraith.

Brendan Penny, who played Todd in BAMSR (because Chris Heyerdahl was unavailable for filming), and also played Todd's betrayer in Spoils of War, and in Midway, reappeared in Outsiders as the whispering Wraith who later got blown up in the mine.

I'm just happy they keep using these actors - the Wraith are more beautiful than ever now, and even though the show is ending, at least this last season has given us an abundance of eye candy - something that should have been done from the get-go.

das
    sigpic

Comment

I still wish James would have done one or two more episodes.

Eric beats out all the others in terms of looks.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris_x-303 View Post
        Wasnt the wraith commander who goes to the command centre to find the other commander dead, Kenny
        Kenny is in The Queen, First Contact and Lost Tribe. The second in command wraith who finds his commander dead in this episode isn't Kenny (but played by the same actor, Tyler McClendon).

If it is, didnt Tyr cut off his arm during Reunion...?
        Spoiler:
        That occurs in Broken Ties.
        Last edited by naamiaiset; 20 October 2008, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X