Punish Todd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punish Todd

Doesn't Atlantis have any video of Todd coaching Teyla on how to be a "Queen"? After what he pulled in "Lost Tribe" they should find a way to send a copy to the rest of his alliance.

Why would they have a video of it? It was on Todd's ship and they were alone. Even if they did it would be counter productive because it would expose Teyla aswell.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
      Why would they have a video of it? It was on Todd's ship and they were alone. Even if they did it would be counter productive because it would expose Teyla aswell.

1) I thought a lot of it took place on Atlantis not on Todd's ship.

2) It doesn't matter that it would expose Teyla. The other Hives in Todd's alliance are in a position to kill him. They are not in a position to kill Teyla. Not right now anyway.

3) Having Queen Teyla make a reappearance would be another way to get revenge on Todd, if in fact no compromising video does exist.

Comment

Weren't they using a Wrath throne? Atlantis doesn't have one of those.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          Weren't they using a Wrath throne? Atlantis doesn't have one of those.

I checked the transcript, and you are right it all Teyla's Queen training did take place aboard Todd's Hive. The operation turning her into a Queen did take place in Atlantis, but I am not sure that video would be enough to turn Todd's Alliance. Maybe it would raise enough doubts though to make them demand that Todd's Queen show herself.

Comment

Why would Todd need to be punished?

The Lanteans have access to the Lantean database. And they have the gene that's required to make Ancient technology work.

He might have difficulty with getting a grasp at why the Lanteans would present this treatment to him.

They send Woolsey, whom he doesn't in the slightest bit respects, on a very important diplomatic mission, while he was expecting Sheppard (his main contact), Teyla (who warned him that she would be keeping an eye on him), McKay possibly, and Ronon (who's always ready to threaten him at a heart's beat), and of course the one to have worked on the research: dr Keller.

Instead, there's Woolsey, Ronon, Keller, and a bunch of anonymous people.

He might have already found that odd to begin with.

Then, when the Cruisers blow up, and he knows the Ancient gene is required to have activated that device that's done the same thing in the past, and yet again Ancient Gene carrier Sheppard isn't there, he comes to the conclusion that maybe he's out on a more important mission, and that that was the plan all along. Getting Todd out in the open, so he could slowly starve to death, because without a Stargate near enough to get there by Dart, there's no culling...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid View Post
              Doesn't Atlantis have any video of Todd coaching Teyla on how to be a "Queen"? After what he pulled in "Lost Tribe" they should find a way to send a copy to the rest of his alliance.
              We're still better off having Todd than we are some blood thirsty Wraith in control of his alliance.

Todd's actions were to be expected under the circumstances, and Ronan is just as much to blame as Todd is for the resulting suicide run by the Daedalus.

We'll be seeing Todd again.

Comment

From http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...your-thoughts/:

My thoughts on your thoughts on The Lost Tribe:

Yes, Todd set the Daedalus on a collision course that would have wiped out everyone on board but, really, what choice did he have? First, the device was a huge threat to his kind and he was in a position to put an end to that thread. Second, he assumed he'd been double-crossed by Atlantis, that they were responsible for initiating the Attero device, so, in his mind, they deserved to be 'inconvenienced'. Third, as I believe Das pointed out - if Ronon hadn't taken out the weapons systems, he wouldn't have had to go to his last resort: crashing the Daedalus. Still, yes, he almost did wipe out the ship and everyone on board but, at the end of the day, he had little choice. But I'm sure that whiny, narrow-minded Sheppard will take it as a personal affront.
                My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                sigpic

Comment

What should he be punished for? If Shep had command of a weaponless hive and had to destroy a target that was a threat to millions, wouldn't he evacuate his people in a jumper and let the Wraith aboard die in the collision course? What Todd did was smart in that situation and exactly what our 'heroes' would have done, sadly.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                    What should he be punished for?
                    Come on, isn't it obvious? For defending his people. Only the Atlanteans have the right to defend themselves against direct attacks.
                    My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                    Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                      What should he be punished for? If Shep had command of a weaponless hive and had to destroy a target that was a threat to millions, wouldn't he evacuate his people in a jumper and let the Wraith aboard die in the collision course? What Todd did was smart in that situation and exactly what our 'heroes' would have done, sadly.

Sheppard would not have let the Wraith onboard die if they were Wraith who were working with us toward a common goal.

Comment

You know what?

I'll punish Todd... Then you're all happy.

*Gets her whip*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Sheppard would not have let the Wraith onboard die if they were Wraith who were working with us toward a common goal.
                          Todd thought we had betrayed him. Shep's 'we didn't do it' and Teyla's rather flimsy 'we were attacked by aliens unknown' really wouldn't have cut it for completely taking the blame from them. Todd had no way to be certain we really weren't behind it. From his standpoint, he'd been betrayed. Kill the humans and take out the Attero device. If something similar had happened to Shep, he'd probably do the same thing without much remorse for a few thousand treacherous Wraith.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

1) I thought a lot of it took place on Atlantis not on Todd's ship.
                            The Operation took place on Atlantis. THe Training happened on his hiveship.

2) It doesn't matter that it would expose Teyla. The other Hives in Todd's alliance are in a position to kill him. They are not in a position to kill Teyla. Not right now anyway.
                            THe other hives already want Todd and his alliance dead.

3) Having Queen Teyla make a reappearance would be another way to get revenge on Todd, if in fact no compromising video does exist.
                            If Teyla reappears, what would you have her do? We cannot have her execute Todd because then Queen Teyla would have to take over personally. We can't assign any other Wraith to replace Todd. Not unless you want Michael to take over.

As a Todd fan I say: Let Todd stay in power for a little while longer because he is cunning and resourceful.

Tactically speaking: I know he is going to screw us as soon as possible. I would plant a bomb inside his skull to blow him up when he ceases to be useful. Todd is very dangerous enemy to have because he is cunning and resourceful.
                            Last edited by YutheGreat; 19 October 2008, 05:10 PM.
                            Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
                            X