Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should villains be killed off for good before S9? (Season 8 SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should villains be killed off for good before S9? (Season 8 SPOILERS)

(SPOILERS in this thread for aired and unaired Season Eight episodes, including "Lockdown" and "Full Alert" ...)

Don't get me wrong , i like Kinsey and Anubis
    They are probably the best evil character in TV.
    I love to hate Kinsey , i got mad when Kinsey able get aways scott free.
    And Anubis, he always get power back ,no matter what. And he is almost unkillable.

But let's finish their character off at their high and in style when Jack is still in the main picture.And once and for all kill their character off with no hopes of returning.

I still have high hopes for S9, but I think it is time to kill their character off once and for all to prrotect the character, and no matter what , don't bring them back to honor their memory. To bring them back in some cheap way or weaken their character is only going to destory their character in our memories.

The spoiler said

Kinsey got caught by the Russian and speaking in Goa'uld , that 's good so let's finish him

Anubis is probably up to no good by the season final ,something about an Ancient Device that can destory all life in the Milkyway Galaxy.
    so finish him off
    Last edited by Darren; 17 November 2004, 09:21 PM.

I'd like for the really bad guys to wait until they get finished off until the last season of SG-1. Including Anubis.
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

i'd like all the bad guys killed of at the end of THIS season..i want SG to start freshly on season9 with new enemies! i think it's getting too much stretched

Comment

You have to have a bad or the show is good as dead, I think you won't see all the bad guy's getting killed off by the end of season 8.
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
          You have to have a bad or the show is good as dead, I think you won't see all the bad guy's getting killed off by the end of season 8.
          of course not, they always finish the seasons with a new iminent thread, so at least one must survive =P
          i want NEW enemies..**** apophis..

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
            The talk was about Anubis and Kinsey, I believe. The show definitely needs to keep some bad guys, but there's a whole lot of System Lords not exposed very much yet, unlike Anubis. Let's have a plot with Bastet, Olokun, Kali, Morrigan! Let's have more Baal!

Comment

I think we need a new focus for the Goa'uld enemy in S9. I think it's about time to retire Anubis from that spot. S9 should, in my opinion, focus more on the collective Goa'uld threat instead of just one main guy (Baal could be a little more up front than the others though.)

Comment

yes the next season should have some new enemies in it, the aschen is a popular favourite of a lot of people and it is likely we will see them before the show closes for the last time.
                For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I´m not so sure about Kinsey because I think that he could still be an interesting enemy in season 9, but killing of Anubis is IMO an good idea. I think he was long enough the main adversary, I think we have seen all interesting stories they could do with him, it´s time for soemone new (or an old enemy who was not used so often...I would love it if Ba´al would be more important in season 9).

Comment

Kill Anubis! Spill his...er, does he have blood? Spill his descended-oily inner fluid!!

Ba'al is a keeper. Jack mocks him better than 'Nubby or any of the other Go'au'lds. Fifth should be deep sixed in order to allow for Spoiler Season 8 Replicarter to become evil and take over all replicators. that would be one hell of a great villian. I can just imagine the angsty goodness that could spawn.

I'd like to see the Aschen in a two parter as well.

I think you have to kill off some of the old ones, and have new ones pop up. I mean, I was rather persnicked when Apophis came back, I was like "Dude, how many times does he have to show up before he actually dies?" Took me out of the story and that ruined the ep for me...
                    The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

Highlight spoilersThought Replicarter was already evil?
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I would like to see Jack get rid of .....just to be safe....
                        Spoiler:
                        Baal
                        . Do you think it would give him some closure?

Comment

Originally posted by gatewatcher
                          I would like to see Jack get rid of .....just to be safe....
                          Spoiler:
                          Baal
                          . Do you think it would give him some closure?
                          Aww, you can't kill him off He's my favourite bad guy! But yeah, it probably would give Jack some closure

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I think that they want to kill off Baal in the upcoming two-parter "Reckoning".

And I'd kinda like to see Apophis come back, one last time. If not him, then I definitely want Anubis. Sorry, but I just like to see oldies but goodies get the big boot in series finales.
                            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                              Spoiler:
                              I think that they want to kill off Baal in the upcoming two-parter "Reckoning".
                              'Reckoning'
                              Spoiler:
                              Nope. Ba'al lives.
                              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                              X