PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Line in 'Outsiders'

jonos101
October 18th, 2008, 02:22 AM
Teyla: It was not necessary to stun them.

Ronon: Sure felt good though.

Or something like that. :D

unluckynumber11
October 18th, 2008, 06:15 AM
:beckett: Maybe you need a key
:mckay: It's not a Volkswagon Carson!
:P

Cheshyre
October 18th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Rodney: I am NOT wandering around aimlessly. I'm exploring. There's a difference.

Lahela
October 18th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Rodney: I am NOT wandering around aimlessly. I'm exploring. There's a difference.

That's got my vote :lol:

Jumper_One
October 18th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Rodney: Oh and they brought us to the hive, that's great
Carson: What are we gonna do?
Rodney: Alright just don't... don't panic, don't panic. Ugh. I've err, I've got lots of experience escaping from these things
Carson: You do?
Rodney: Oh yeah, yeah. Been in this situation dozens of times, always figured a way out
Carson: How exactly?
Rodney: Ah let's see, err... Last time err Teyla was posing as a Queen so um... you know she had us released
Carson: Not much chance of that happening
Rodney: No I guess not
Carson: How about the time before that?
Rodney: Ronon's friend Tyre who was pretending to be in league with the Wraith but really he was on our side so...he let us out
Carson: I'm starting to sense a pattern here. You've actually never really escaped from one of these cells on your own, have you?
Rodney: First time for everything, right?
Carson: Oh god...

Briangate78
October 18th, 2008, 11:49 AM
:beckett: Maybe you need a key
:mckay: It's not a Volkswagon Carson!
:P

The way it came out of Rodney's mouth was just hilarious. I never laughed so hard in a comic relief moment. It's amazing how am episode can be so dark with morals and human sacrifice but also gives you a laugh like this. BSG's writers should of taken some notes from SGA. Oh well too late for that.

naamiaiset
October 18th, 2008, 11:57 AM
the entire dart scene with rodney and carson. :lol:

GoSpikey
October 18th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Lol, yes. The Dart... I lmao...

Lewisco
October 18th, 2008, 04:01 PM
any quote from the dart scene was great.

Starsaber
October 18th, 2008, 05:06 PM
:mckay: : Next time, I'll bring a Sherpa (or something like that)

Callie
October 20th, 2008, 05:14 AM
Rodney: Well, I've flown Jumpers before.
Carson: I've been to Tokyo before doesn't mean I can speak Japanese!

GoSpikey
October 21st, 2008, 06:52 AM
*That's* what he said?

:o

MIZA
October 22nd, 2008, 02:27 PM
BECKETT: What?

McKAY: I have another idea. It's a long shot, but it might work. But you're gonna have to get off me.

omg , i love this line ( not slashy if i you say so) sweet!!

MIZA
October 22nd, 2008, 02:33 PM
The way it came out of Rodney's mouth was just hilarious. I never laughed so hard in a comic relief moment. It's amazing how am episode can be so dark with morals and human sacrifice but also gives you a laugh like this. BSG's writers should of taken some notes from SGA. Oh well too late for that.

i just thought it was weird , why would he pick volkswagen as a car, why didn't he just say car or any other type of car, there are so many other cars he could have chosen from, why a volkwagen?

symbioticworld
October 22nd, 2008, 05:30 PM
Because typically lots and lots of clowns tumble out of an itty-bitty volkswagen "bug"at a circus. ; -)