Did anyone notice????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone notice????

Did anyone notice that the Lost Tribe took the Attero control panel thingy with them. Question is "Why would they do that?"

I reckon that there is a second Attero device hidden somewhere that the Lost Tribe knew about or maybe they needed an Ancient device that had allready been activated by the ATA gene for some other Ancient oeice of tech. What are your thoughts?????????

I just figured they did it to prevent them from turning the device off.

Comment

Maybe but the ship that took the device was pretty sure that they did not want to die against the Travelers. If they wanted to keep the device on could'nt they just take a few control crystals???? They could have just blasted the controlling device when they removed it but they took it with them and made sure to jump to hyperspace. Suspicious??????

Comment

The machine can't be shut off/on without the box there, it's as simple as that. Life with it.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

What??????????????????????????????????????

The Attero device is more or less irrelevent, I want to know why they kept the box and ensured it got away from the Tau'ri/Travelers.

Comment

Originally posted by jnadreth View Post
            Did anyone notice that the Lost Tribe took the Attero control panel thingy with them. Question is "Why would they do that?"

I reckon that there is a second Attero device hidden somewhere that the Lost Tribe knew about or maybe they needed an Ancient device that had allready been activated by the ATA gene for some other Ancient oeice of tech. What are your thoughts?????????
            I was thinking about that. I was wondering what other galactic doomsday weapons it could unlock. I doubt it is a second Attero though.
            Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
            X