X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Martin Gero so awsome?

Seriously, how is he so awsome.

I don't understand.

How is it that you have 0 posts... and yet you just posted?

*brain hurts*

As for the question... if he's the one responsible for this episode... then no, he is not awesome.

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

My young son asked me what happens after we die. I told him we get buried under a bunch of dirt and worms eat our bodies. I guess I should have told him the truth - that most of us go to Hell and burn eternally - but I didn't want to upset him.

-Jack Handy

Comment

MG is anything but awesome
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StarSkimmer View Post
        As for the question... if he's the one responsible for this episode... then no, he is not awesome.
        I second that. While "The Lost Tribe" had some good moments, it had also quite a few serious inconsistencies and way too long flat out boring sequences.
        My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
        Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
        sigpic

Comment

All Gero's season 5 episodes, starting with Search & Rescue, have had way too many inconsistencies, so yeah, I agree with the previous posters, he sucks.

Also curious how the OP has 0 posts
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StarSkimmer View Post
            I don't understand.

How is it that you have 0 posts... and yet you just posted?

*brain hurts*

he also wrote eps like The Storm, The Eye, The Siege Parts 1 and 3, Allies, NML, The Return, BAMSR, S&R and FC
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              he also wrote eps like The Storm, The Eye, The Siege Parts 1 and 3, Allies, NML, The Return, BAMSR, S&R and FC
              And "Childhood's End", "Duet", "Grace Under Pressure", "Sunday", "Harmony", "Trio", if I believe http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Martin_Gero.
              Seems he can come up with the best as well as the worst, heh? At least, we can't deny him that he varies plots and genres.
              My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
              Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                And "Childhood's End", "Duet", "Grace Under Pressure", "Sunday", "Harmony", "Trio", if I believe http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Martin_Gero.
                correct

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                Seems he can come up with the best as well as the worst, heh? At least, we can't deny him that he varies plots and genres.
                I didn't like Childhood's End and Harmony was a filler ep but Duet, GUP, Sunday and Trio were great eps imo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  correct

I didn't like Childhood's End and Harmony was a filler ep but Duet, GUP, Sunday and Trio were great eps imo
                  Funny how you like the two eps with Sam in them
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Funny how you like the two eps with Sam in them
                    yeah big surprise
                    sigpic

Comment

If he came up with Keller......not awesome in my book!
                      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Gero killed Carson. That is unforgivable.

It is enough for him to be eliminated from the list of awesomeness.

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                          If he came up with Keller......not awesome in my book!
                          Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                          Gero killed Carson. That is unforgivable.

It is enough for him to be eliminated from the list of awesomeness.
                          err yes he wrote both eps, so what? killing Carson and introducing Keller wasn't his decision
                          sigpic

Comment

If people think Gero can be awesome for writing good episodes...then he should take the heat for writing bad episodes as well. He writes some of the words that come out of Keller's mouth. He also has the stigma of writing Carson's death. If the Producers say "Gero we have decided we're ganna kill Carson....give us something good" then Gero is to blame for the exploding tumor that killed Carson seeing his mind came up with it.

And I did say "If" he came up with the Keller character. If he didn't welllllll I'll be nice and let him live.
                            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                              If people think Gero can be awesome for writing good episodes...then he should take the heat for writing bad episodes as well. He writes some of the words that come out of Keller's mouth. He also has the stigma of writing Carson's death. If the Producers say "Gero we have decided we're ganna kill Carson....give us something good" then Gero is to blame for the exploding tumor that killed Carson seeing his mind came up with it.

And I did say "If" he came up with the Keller character. If he didn't welllllll I'll be nice and let him live.
                              did it?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X