X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gateshield (spoilers for Lost Tribe)

We all know the Deadalus
    Spoiler:
    picked a gate from the former gatebrigde and it was installed in Atlantis. Now my question is will this gate have a shield? Was the old one on the gate, or is it a function of Atlantis' gateroom.
    Last edited by Skydiver; 27 October 2008, 09:18 AM.

new shield

Comment

I think the sheild generator is in the floor not attached to the gate

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

That was also my believe, but I wanted to know what everybody else thought. I would love to see how they fixed the gateroom, because even if there were to be a gate many others things would be severly damaged.

Comment

Spoiler:
          It most likely will. It would be cooler if it had an Iris.

You might want to put spoiler tags
          supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

Maybe it could have a shield and an iris. That would be the best. You know, just in case
            To be snarky is to be awesome

Comment

Yes and maybe some weapons in the gateroom, like in the SGC.

Comment

drone cannons?
                And the meek shall inherit the earth...............but only after the last soldier wills it to them

Comment

just some defensive railguns.

Comment

might be a little powerful. i mean you want to defend the gateroom not blow off the back wall. now this would be a perfect aplication for everyones favorite god weapon MINI-DRONES put the control console a few decks away with a viewscreen and viola perfect defense
                    And the meek shall inherit the earth...............but only after the last soldier wills it to them

Comment

Changing the subject slightly.....I know how the shield works, but Ive watched SG1 again and again, I can't find out how the Iris ACTUALLY works. I may have missed it, but shudn't it get melted by the event horizon??????
                      sigpic
                      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

You could have put a spoiler warning in the thread title

Comment

Just incase there's any doubt, Sheppard had Zelenka collapse the CITY SHIELD over the gate to contain the blast, that is why the shield encompassed the gate and not just over the even horizon like the gate shield. I guess it's a gate room function then.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                            You could have put a spoiler warning in the thread title
                            .........consider ur self spoiler warned.............
                            sigpic
                            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
                              Changing the subject slightly.....I know how the shield works, but Ive watched SG1 again and again, I can't find out how the Iris ACTUALLY works. I may have missed it, but shudn't it get melted by the event horizon??????
                              and how the hell does the iris fit when its not closed, it practicaly disapears

Comment

Working...
                              X