This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could this be SGU?

This could be what SGU is like. No more hidden "easter eggs" from the latest episodes of Atlantis and 2 Stargate films to find any indications of SGU, no more reading between the lines, you know like that ending to "Stargate Continuum".

Anyway, I think some of us have a general idea what SGU could be like and I think it may go something like this :

**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

**You sure you wanna see this? You can click back right now!!**

I'll admit, the lads are hot.. har har har! And yes it's from Stargate SG-1 - (10x06) "200". Also, this is taken as a joke, nothing more.

Have a great day!
    Last edited by JackHarkness_Hot; 14 October 2008, 01:10 PM.

ooh hell no...that was the most awfull thing in 200

Comment

200 was a waste of air time IMO!

Comment

Comment

oh...

I don't mean to be rude but I hope it's not like that. It would be so weird if Stargate was like that and i think i'd find it hard to get used to lol.
          GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mclean View Post
            200 was a waste of air time IMO!

No it wasn't!!! I loved 200 it had me in fits of laughter the entire time!
            sigpic

Comment

i cringe everytime i see those images form 200

Comment

Nearly every scene in "200" was made of epic win. No offense to anyone, but I just can't understand why others wouldn't like this episode, except if you're without any sense of humor (which I doubt). It parodied so many things in Stargate and other sci-fi series, just to catch every nod to some TV series is fun.

That scene was one of the best for it's mocking of shows like 'The O.C.'

Unfortunately, I am indeed worried that SGU will turn out to be quite similiar to it. Before Atlantis's cancellation, I was pretty excited about SGU (and I still quite like the concept as long as they try to stay fresh), but the 'aimed at younger audiences' and the descriptions and ages of the characters turned me off completely. TPTB will have to pull off something amazing in the pilot to make me watch this show.

Comment

Can we stop with the younger audience thing???

We know too little to make any calls. All we know is that statement, and in the context of Stargate it is hugely ambiguous. When the average age of the viewers of SGA is over 40, a show targeted at 30 year olds would be aimed at a younger audience. I doubt very much whether it will be like 200. 200 wasn't aimed at a younger audience, it was a pisstake - view it in that light.

Comment

I too thought "200" was funny, cos at the back of my mind I knew somehow they were just parodies but with upcoming SGU and fears I thought, "Could this be? Could this be it?" So I simply had to make a topic with pics of this scene, for fun. lol

Of course, we won't really know if this is it but if TPTB are surfing this page, I'm sure they'll either laugh it off as absurd but equally they might go, "We got a winner! Let's go with this route."

Comment

Originally posted by jackharkness_hot View Post
                      let's go with this root."
                      Literally?

Comment

LOL, I changed it to the correct spelling.

Comment

Sweet, that makes a little more sense (the other was funnier considering the context).

Comment

I bet!

I hope they're strapping men on SGU, but that's for my own amusement.

Comment

Could this be the general forum reaction to SGU?

Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Working...
                              X