Asgard degeneration..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard degeneration..

We all know the asgard are a dying race, and that milky way asgard have already died out. So do you think that the evil lost tribe in pegasus have found the answer to their problem?

I think that they have, and that that thing attached to their scalp and chest is a part of the solution. So here is my made up theory.

The lost tribe have implanted themselves with a goauld or an irratus bug. Or they have somehow extracted a serum from a goauld symiote or an irratus bug and are able to use this to help heal their bodies and regenerate their dna. The thing attached to the scalp and chest somehow suppresses the symbiot/irratus bug serum from taking control of the host, so that it lies dormant , only allowing the healing properties to be come through.

However prolonged use of the symbiote/irratus serum has a side effect on the Asgard lost tribe. It makes them more inclined to come up with selfish and evil ideas without caring about the consequenses because these qualities are inherent in the evolution of the goauld symbiotes and irratus bugs.

only an idea, what are your thoughts?
    "Furlings" is an anagram of "Fun Girls"
    I wish we could finally get to see the "fun girls" !
    They must be really sexy cos the Asgard said you'll know 'em when you see 'em!!

Interesting theory.

However the "evil" asgard fleed because of human experimentations which indicates they were "evil" before they left

by the way, maybe they're using nanobots?
    I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Sorry how drunk am I again?
      Tst

Comment

As explained here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=66155, I don't think the Goa'uld are the solution. The Iratus bugs drain the life energy of others to restore their health so they wouldn't be very useful.

I think the fact that human experimentation was so important to them that they left Ida and headed into a warzone means that they held back their degeneration the same way as the Milky Way Asgard were trying. Ie. Reconstructing their pre-cloning DNA. The difference being that they accelerated their research using human experimentation which the MW Asgard thought morally unjustifyable.

I like Waystons idea of Nanotech however. An injection of nanites programed to restore the Asgard bodies on a genetic level using the complete pre-cloning DNA code sounds just like something they might try. They had just better have left out the ability to self-replicate.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X