This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weir as the archnemesis

I demand a Replicator movie with Franlizabeth Weir as the nemesis!

1) TPTB feel that the replicators are played out, but they are part of the shows mythos, and tied into a once main character.
    2) Conflicted villians are the best, thats how bad guys become bad, a slippery slope. No one wakes up one morning thinking "Im gonna be evil today /moustache twirl"
    3) How much more impact would replicarter have had as a villian on sg1 if the original was irrevocably dead? D:

I know half of gateworld would cut their wrists, but you can always say its the influence of Oberoths programming. Better yet, she does the right thing for the wrong reason and something horrible happens, then she makes a worse decision and its spirals out till shes irredemable.

I wanna see t-1ooo ish stabby blades and i wanna see her rip Ronin to shreds while crying i never ment this to happen. Why not? He wants out and Weirs never coming back like she was...

Too close to when we had Replicator Sam, just watched that episode the other day. Favorite line from the other episode with Replicator Sam, "Gonna spend a litte more time in Danny's world."

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post

1) TPTB feel that the replicators are played out, but they are part of the shows mythos, and tied into a once main character.
      2) Conflicted villians are the best, thats how bad guys become bad, a slippery slope. No one wakes up one morning thinking "Im gonna be evil today /moustache twirl"
      3) How much more impact would replicarter have had as a villian on sg1 if the original was irrevocably dead? D:

I know half of gateworld would cut their wrists, but you can always say its the influence of Oberoths programming. Better yet, she does the right thing for the wrong reason and something horrible happens, then she makes a worse decision and its spirals out till shes irredemable.

I wanna see t-1ooo ish stabby blades and i wanna see her rip Ronin to shreds while crying i never ment this to happen. Why not? He wants out and Weirs never coming back like she was...

I demand:

Stargate SG1 Season 11
      Stargate Atlantis Season 6
      The Asgard Back
      Spoiler:
      (Not The Lost Tribe)]

Some more episodes with Janus
      Some more episodes about the Ancients
      An episode about Ford
      Episodes 100, and 200 to never exist

And an explanation as to why a 90 minute movie is better than 20 40 min episodes...

Eh well
      You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

1. Why???
        2. Having Weir become a villain, even in her current form, would not be believable for a second. Not after the sacrifices she has made.
        3. No.
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

great idea, it has excellent potential. It will be like "michael", you want to like the character but you can't!
          Last edited by Rac80; 19 October 2008, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Weir as a nemesis ship has sailed. It wouldn't work after GitM, and wouldn't be a fitting end to her character.

You really think they should have killed Carter and replaced her entirely with Replicator Carter?

Turning characters evil or killing them without doing it right doesn't make me conflicted and awed it just makes me pissed.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Personally, there is no way I would want to see Weir as the enemy. I think her story should be left as it is.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Evil Weir? Nah.
                Evil Fran? YEAH!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                  Weir as a nemesis ship has sailed. It wouldn't work after GitM, and wouldn't be a fitting end to her character.

You really think they should have killed Carter and replaced her entirely with Replicator Carter?

Turning characters evil or killing them without doing it right doesn't make me conflicted and awed it just makes me pissed.
                  I agree. And excellent points.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

I would have loved to see an AU episode with Asuran/Replicator Elizabeth taking control of Atlantis.

Not as a bloody killer decimating the population. More as in: I'm the boss now, you can stay in MY city, but following my rules.

Of course she'll keep Radek!

Comment

As much as I would love to see Torri play a nemesis for the team, I think the Replicators have played themselves out.
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

1) Its too much like Relpicarter.
                        2) If you Watch GitM, its not possible.
                        3) i doubt Torri would come back after what happened to her.
                        4)... no
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

it wouldn't work
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I wish they'll bring her back, in any form, but i wouldn't believe her as an enemy.No way.
                            If someone finds her and those replicators and manages to bring them back to life, maybe that someone can use her knowledge against Atlantis, but not her, not willingly. She'll propably be the one that 'll save the city, in that case. Again.
                            Spoiler:
                            APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                            (YEAR 0 - 100)
                            "O thou Sun,
                            send me as far over the earth
                            as is my pleasure and thine,
                            and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                            but never hear anything of bad ones,
                            nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Working...