Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the Lost Tribe in the Pegasus Galaxy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are the Lost Tribe in the Pegasus Galaxy?

These Asgard are very stupid. Why would they come to a galaxy where their is a war going on? They should of relocated to either the Milky way or Ori Galaxy. The Goa'uld werent around 10, 00years ago and the Ori wouldnt of noticed that the Asgard were in their galaxy.

Originally posted by lilslim142000 View Post
    These Asgard are very stupid. Why would they come to a galaxy where their is a war going on? They should of relocated to either the Milky way or Ori Galaxy. The Goa'uld werent around 10, 00years ago and the Ori wouldnt of noticed that the Asgard were in their galaxy.
    To bring in SG-1 viewers while p*ssing off SGA fans at the same time?
    My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
    Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
    sigpic

Comment

There are plenty of Galaxies they could have gone to.
      In the local group around the Milky Way alone:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_Group

It was probably done just to make the Asgard lovers happy.

The Ori galaxy would be a bad idea.
      Apart from it being ridiculously far away (hence the need to Supergates to reach it) the Ori most probably WOULD have noticed if a bunch of (possibly) large ships flew in and searched for a cuddly planet to land on.
      What's the deal with the retardedly huge sigs?!
      Spelling correction by Gen Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
        To bring in SG-1 viewers while p*ssing off SGA fans at the same time?
        Excellent call! That's exactly it.

Comment

It was stated in the episode "The Lost Tribe" that these Asgard came to the Pegasus Galaxy to conduct experiments on humans. The didn't go to the Milky way Galaxy because at the time there was no war going on there and the Ancients would have stumbled upon them and reported them to the Asgard high council. Not to metion that the "good" Asgard may have had a small presence in the Milky Way at this time. In the Pegasus Galaxy the Ancients were too busy to notice the Asgard there.

Comment

Originally posted by Voxyn View Post
            There are plenty of Galaxies they could have gone to.
            In the local group around the Milky Way alone:
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_Group
            Yes, there are plenty of Galaxies, but how many with human populations for the Asgard to experiment on?

Comment

Originally posted by trentw321 View Post
              Yes, there are plenty of Galaxies, but how many with human populations for the Asgard to experiment on?
              AH!
              I totally forgot about that.
              You're right.
              hehehe.
              What's the deal with the retardedly huge sigs?!
              Spelling correction by Gen Blue

Comment

Originally posted by trentw321 View Post
                abd how did they know there're humans in PG in the first place?
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

How do we know there aren't other factions in other galaxies?

Comment

ok so the asgard are here....if (and i say if but i actually mean they probably are) they are as smart as their distant and now long gone suicidal relatives, dont u think we are pretty much screwed....after all from what i count wwe have kolya after us, michael is somewhere, the wraith nation...some weird replicater type things....and now these guys...its a wonder we survived this long. we can outwit pretty much the other guys but what chance do we have against the bad asgard? we are well and trueluy stuffed

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                      The Asgard and the Ancients were part of the alliance of Four Great Races. It is highly likely that some of their knowledge was communicated.

In their own galaxy the actual Ori (ascended beings) were close to all-seeing. They would have known the Asgard were there. The Prior's themselves would have likely been able to detect an Asgard core.

I thought the Goa'uld were around 10,000 years ago. Even if they were not it is true that the Asgard likely had a presence in the Milky Way at this time and when the Goa'uld did rise to power they likely would have noticed the Asgard.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d
                        because this is a human show made by humans, there are humans all over the universe & the asgard knew it

Comment

Why are the Lost Tribe Asgard in the Pegasus Galaxy?
                          Wow, I'm glad I've already seen the ep. The thread title (boldification) appears even in the main forum tree. If I hadn't seen it and wanted to avoid spoilers, I'd be punching you right in the moneymaker about now
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by HotOne View Post
                            The Asgard and the Ancients were part of the alliance of Four Great Races. It is highly likely that some of their knowledge was communicated.
                            nope, we know Ancients left MW 5 milions years ago. Asgard are few hundreds years old. So the aliance was established after Ancients' return to the earth 10000 years ago.
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

I think they might have went there without the Asgard High Council knowing about them so they could experiment on Humans to find a cure for the Genetic problems (a bit like Loki).

Also they couldn't find humans in the Milky Way Galaxy that were evolved enough to to help cure there disease so why not check another Galaxy for the Key to survival!

Comment

Working...
                              X