Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One man's thoughts on Lost Tribe (maybe spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One man's thoughts on Lost Tribe (maybe spoilers)

Just thought I'd toss out some of my impressions on this episode. An episode that woulda carried ALOT more weight, if this wasnt the last season. (although the trailers tell us it's the best season of StarGate yet...wait, I'm watching SGA, not SG). We get our "new race, who turn out to be a familar race wearing black hats (figurativley, not really.) Sorta a cop out, but I always thought they never did enough with those guys in the first place, so, if the show had gone on longer, maybe we'd get to see what the evil
    Spoiler:
    Asgard
    are like.

Why did they give us that Traveller ship with a teen engineer? It's not like they really did anything with her but have her contradict Zelenka at every turn (so, she was basicly a cute girl version of McKay)

So, there are Stargates throughout Pegasas that are gone, and possibly millions of people dead. No one at the end seems very concerned. Nor are they concerned with contacting Todd and trying to fix things, or find out where the 'other guys' came from.
    I'm not saying this episode was bad, far from it. It was very good. But, since none of this will likely effect a SGA movie, it all sorta dies on the table, as it were.

I would to throw mine into the table.

1. I like to see the cute Mckay. I think this girl was pretty funny. I wonder how she would do against McKay.
    2. Why did they take the control console. I wonder what else it opens. What other cool galaxy conquering devices it opens.
    3. I would love to see an Asgard fleet going to war with anybody. They have the greatest ships but we never see them in a real fight.
    4. Larin-Katana-Shepard triangle ship
    5. Todd's alliance just became the most powerful group around. The location of Earth, The Keller treatment, Hyperdrive engines, every other info in the daedalus at the time.
    Last edited by YutheGreat; 12 October 2008, 05:21 PM.
    Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
    X