Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The asgard and the lost tribe

Spoiler:
    Now we know from the lost tribe that the asgard are the ones behind all the secretive attacks and that they are part of loki's break off faction that will do studies on humans behind the councils back. From a little blurb that i read on the plot,

After Jackson informs him that all the Asgard in the Milky Way committed suicide because of genetic degradation from cloning the Asgard tells him that the Asgard in Pegasus are also clones but by continuing Loki's research on humans they are fixing the problem.

now if the asgard in pegasus are close to fixing the problem or in the process, maybe this could be the return of the asgard. i have read another post that some people think that the consiousness of all the asgard could be stores in the computer core and we don't know about it. if that was the case, when "the lost tribe" finally works out the problem, maybe they can bring them all back, including everyones favorite Thor.

Now i know the series is ending but this could make a great little side plot for one of the movies. the tauri and the asgard fighting side by side defeating the wraith.

this also puts out a question, just how many galaxies are the asgard actually in and why did the loki faction go to pegasus. did they find out where the ancients fled to during the plague and went to seek their help.

They went to Pegasus because, as mentioned in the episode, there was an abundance of humans and the Ancients were too busy warring with the Wraith to stop them from experimenting on them.

Comment

Loki had nothing to do with that faction. The "lost tribe" left for Pegasus during the war. Loki stayed with Thor's group. While Loki and the "lost tribe" may share ideals they are still two different groups. What secretive attacks? Was there more then just the raid on Atlantis?

Comment

does anyone else think evil asgard are a good idea, i thought about it years ago after sg-1 met loki. It would be good to see these guys come back for more eps, but with the show ending i guess all we can hope for is an appearance in one of the atlantis movies

Comment

Working...
        X